• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Team Tourny Set 2/26

Started by SiR gUt, February 19, 2006, 04:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MathWiz20

Hold on, mountain time is only an hour before central (I'm certain about this I live in the U.S.).  So eastern is 2pm, central is 1pm, mountain would be noon, and pacific would be 11am.

Everything else looks fine.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: MathWiz20 on February 25, 2006, 08:00:41 PM
Hold on, mountain time is only an hour before central (I'm certain about this I live in the U.S.).  So eastern is 2pm, central is 1pm, mountain would be noon, and pacific would be 11am.

Everything else looks fine.

Thank you  :)

I live in the US too, I just misread the form I was copying the times out of.

Bakster

Where the hell do you sign up?

SiR gUt

just sign up on the forums. Ill sign all the teams up on the site free hand.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Just since yesterday when I left the spam-bot running, there have been I believe 7 new forum members. Unfortunatly, none of them signed up. Atleast its helping the site grow. kind of.

MathWiz20

Before Guest fixed the starting times for the europe time zones, I told my partner Jacob50 that it was 9pm london, (now it's been fixed to 7pm).  I haven't been able to get in touch with him to correct the time, so just in case he doesn't show anyone want to be a backup partner?
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: MathWiz20 on February 26, 2006, 05:39:33 AM
Before Guest fixed the starting times for the europe time zones, I told my partner Jacob50 that it was 9pm london, (now it's been fixed to 7pm).  I haven't been able to get in touch with him to correct the time, so just in case he doesn't show anyone want to be a backup partner?

Sorry about the misunderstanding

From what I hear, exiledragon (anklebiter in-game) still needs a partner.

matlu

I don't plan to join tournament myself, but I might be available as "proxy" partner - to anyone who needs it at the moment.

Jacob50

8 pm, got it. i will participate. how long will it take though? that is if we plan to win  ;), not lose in the first round

Dodger

Cool Matlu. That sounds great. Will you also grant us our Kick abilities for the Tourny? It was very useful last time.

Dodger

Quote from: Jacob50 on February 26, 2006, 11:47:48 AM
8 pm, got it. i will participate. how long will it take though? that is if we plan to win  ;), not lose in the first round

2 Hours?

Bakster

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 25, 2006, 11:29:27 PM
just sign up on the forums. Ill sign all the teams up on the site free hand.

I'm already signed up, right?

The_Gu3st

Quote from: matlu on February 26, 2006, 11:17:46 AM
I don't plan to join tournament myself, but I might be available as "proxy" partner - to anyone who needs it at the moment.

Glad to hear that.  :D

Quote from: Jacob50 on February 26, 2006, 11:47:48 AM
8 pm, got it. i will participate. how long will it take though? that is if we plan to win ;), not lose in the first round

Well, like dodger said you can estimate no less than 2 hours. Probably a little more, I'd say roughly 2 hours 30 minutes. But don't worry, you won't be winning  :P

The_Gu3st

Countdown:

2 hour and 30 minutes

Dodger

WHat are you on about? It's only 4:21 here. That means at least 2 hours and 39 minutes until tourny.

Damn I should have quoted  ;) Dumbass. (it did say 1 hour 30.)