• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Team Tourny Set 2/26

Started by SiR gUt, February 19, 2006, 04:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

Here are the rules for those who don't go to the website, http://www.cyberbattlestournament.com/rules.html

2 on 2 Team Tournament Rules

1) Teams will consist of two (2) people. If there is someone who does not show up, the Team must choose from the Substitutes available. If there are no more subs left, the opposing team must remove as much players from their team to make the match even.

2) Team with most combined points will get the 1,3 player positions. That team chooses who on their team will be 1st player and 3rd player. The next game that team gets the 2,4 player positions. The teams will keep alternating until the match ends.

3) The match will be played the best out of 7, that means first team to win 4 games wins. After this is achieved the team resulting with the loss is then eliminated from the tournament.

4) Games are to be unrated as there might be no single winner.

5) You are able to kill Commanders With range attacks, alien goo, fire, and gun turrets. Unlike the old Cyber Wars the new Cyber Battles will not freeze.

6) At the end of a match, the teams must report the result of the match and how many games were played to the Tournament Director (a.k.a. Scorekeeper - The Guest)

OK as you all know the tournament is on the 26th, and I think The Guest gave you  all a long enough notice to think about your teams. Sign ups will be opened by tuesday, so for now, if you have your team please have you or your teammate post your team.

Hope to see you all at the tourny and may the best team win.

2 on 2 Teams
                            1. SiR gUt       - CDigital
                            2. abc             - The Guest
                            3. Dodger       - Bakster
                            4. Anima         - Ults
                            5. MathWiz20 - Jacob50

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

:D

Gut made his first post where he doesn't sound like an idiot! Everyone! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Three cheers for Gut!  :-*

Just curious, what exactly will Dodger do...?  :P

SiR gUt

all my announcements sound good.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on February 19, 2006, 06:02:06 AM
Just curious, what exactly will Dodger do...?  :P

Dodger will win this time  :)

2. Dodger - Bakster

Oh! And I can kick people  ;D

Bakster

Brit Power!!! You will all lose!

Bakster

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 19, 2006, 04:22:53 AM
2) The first game of the match the team with the lowest Cyber Wars rating score will get the 1,3 player positions. That team chooses who on their team will be 1st player and 3rd player. The next game that team gets the 2,4 player positions. The teams will keep alternating until the match ends.

3) Team with most combined points starts game.

Isn't that a tad contradictory? :-\

ultswordsman

well thx to matlu silencer is no longer here so im screwed pretty much
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

anima

abc

TEAM 3: ABC - The_Guest[/glow]  ;D :D :P :)

abc

Dodger

Ooo...Bit of rivalry for Guest's affections here  ;)

SiR gUt

guest and anima or guest and abc?

The_Gu3st

Quote from: anima on February 19, 2006, 04:56:29 PM
3. Guest - anima

Quote from: abc on February 19, 2006, 08:03:30 PM
Team 3: abc - The_Guest

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 19, 2006, 09:50:28 PM
guest and anima or guest and abc?

Err....  :-\

Damn it, now I hate to sound like an asshole but I already promised ABC that I'd be his partner for the team tournament if we ever had one

Sorry Anima  :'(  :-*

Can we do 3 on 3 tournaments?  :-\

Bakster

Anima will be with us in the 3v3 tourneys!! Or are you a traitor!?!??

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut