• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Team Tourny Set 2/26

Started by SiR gUt, February 19, 2006, 04:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

no it's called beating you fair and square and kidding with you about it. I didn't even say it in a mean way. You kept saying you are gonna win, and I guarantee if you won, you would of done the same thing. Now either stop whining and complaining or just stop posting and please just grow up already.

:'(  waaaahhhhhhhh tournaments sucked waaaaahhhhhh  :'( <---- Bakster

P.S. if your just going to flame the tournaments, like guets said what was gonna happen, do not bother to sign up.

waaaaaahhhhhhh i can never win and when i lose i have to post it on duelboard waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <------- Bakster
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

:-\ What are you all bitching about?
If Guest wants to quit then thats his decision. I know there was a lot of hassle, but I think it's worth some bad tourny's, if there are good ones also.
And we had to switch the rules around because everyone left, after they had lost one, due to them not readng the rules in the first place. Not the Admin's fault.
Overall I think this Tournament could have gone better, but it was the competitors, not the Admin's fault. No-one bothered to see what they had to do, several people didn't turn up and everyone slated the Admin. You only have yourselves to blame for this one Cyber Battlers.

SiR gUt

nicely said dodger ;) and bakster i still love you  :-*

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

MathWiz20

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 28, 2006, 11:10:21 PM

:'(  waaaahhhhhhhh tournaments sucked waaaaahhhhhh  :'( <---- Bakster

P.S. if your just going to flame the tournaments, like guets said what was gonna happen, do not bother to sign up.

waaaaaahhhhhhh i can never win and when i lose i have to post it on duelboard waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <------- Bakster

Do you understand the meaning of my quote now?
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

SiR gUt

cDigital

Oh no.. I appologize.  I could not make it.. The day hours are very bad for me.. And sad to say I need to work  :-\

Work sucks, but we all need money

I wish I could play at 10 pm EST to 3 am EST

I don't think anyone would bother me at this time.  Well, almost no one..  lol

SiR gUt

yea well i did it without you

theres goes being the best team in cyber battles

flamingdragon

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 19, 2006, 04:22:53 AM
5) You are able to kill Commanders With range attacks, alien goo, fire, and gun turrets. Unlike the old Cyber Wars the new Cyber Battles will not freeze.

lol, no one knew that yet!

Quote from: SiR gUt on February 19, 2006, 04:22:53 AM3. Dodger       - Bakster

LMFAO! That must have went well.

And I went to this thread cus the tourny after the next one should be a team tourny.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

We will see. Not much point if there are not enough people willing to show.

Topic Locked.