• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Rook could really rock

Started by Hardluckwoman, February 25, 2006, 04:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UmmYeaFoSho

lol ty...Thats for all the people arguing over absolutely nothing...Might make em think twice before doing it.

Bakster

FireBird

yea the fun we had was amazing...we are like one huge rook family with no where to play rook...

ChynaBlue

I think for first try you have done an awesome job. All the suggestions have been posted that I noticed. Great job, keep you the good work and you will soon have a couple of hundred of us here.
There is no such thing as a stranger, just friends we haven't met yet.

FireBird

matlu

Quote....I couldnt type in the chat most of the time
ok...It wont let me use !@#$%?><{} those in the chat lol and umm i figured out if it wont let you type anymore...you hit enter first...and then its fixed...weird but it works.

now I see what you mean, I managed to reproduce it. It will be fixed very soon.

QuoteOh yea...When you sit down...like if you sit in the north seat your cards are at the top of the screen. Is there anyway you could make it so that the cards are right in front of you like your at the bottom of the table no matter where you sit. Cuz its a little difficult to see your cards when they are sideways on the screen

I see. I tried to make it look like in "real" game. But probably it's not necessary to see other people's cards (because their are faced down anyway), and it's enough to see just your card at the bottom of the window.... could it work?

BTW I believe that I will have finished new better version by next weekend.

UmmYeaFoSho

Awesome.. I cant wait to see it and play it. Im soooo excited  ;D No...Its not really important to see the other players cards...Just as long as your cards are right infront of you so you dont have a hard time seeing them.

Did you figure out a better fix for the nest? Like when the person gets the nest...could you put the cards in there hand automatically...then they can select 5 cards they dont want...or the cards that will be put in the nest and click something like "put these 5 cards in nest" then select the color maybe on a different screen or the same screen. What ya think?

Oh yea...What exactly do you need for the graphics...I know you need buttons but what do you want on them or do you want blank ones? Theres a couple people willing to try and help you...so maybe you could make up a list of things you need...We arent experts so will you try and be as specific as possible? lol Anyways keep up the good work.

FireBird

its really rockin now...aint it...lol