• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ROOK...Build it...and THEY will come!!!

Started by PepsiBandit, February 28, 2006, 06:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PepsiBandit

;D I agree with Firebird and Sevens.....there are many more ROOK players than 50.....and the more improvements the more that will come.  The BEST feature thus far, is the ability to view main lobby and table simutaneously.  The aforementioned improvements would be fantastic.  I have attached pics of the old games.com rook lobby and card table for better idea of graphics...and of course you can always take a quick glance and what is offered at gameland...Only one MAJOR request...as you make changes and improvements...please allow for easy access for dial-up users as this is a MAJOR issue with many of our fellow ROOKERS!!!!   ;) 

UmmYeaFoSho

thats a interesting conversation in that one screenshot...I dont remember it lol But it would be AWESOME if ya made this site like games.com was or have some of their features..

matlu

These screenshots look interesting. Is there someone who played it, and is above-average computer literate? I would like to know what technology they used, it doesn't look like java, is it flash?
Do you perhaps have more screenshots, for example from game itself?

It would be great if someone could create something like "design spec", at least some picture with desired layout of buttons, playfield, etc.

Bakster

I tried playing monopoly on games.com, and the game never seemed to load when I joined the table. And when it eventually loaded, everybody had left for some reason.

Maybe because I didn't register..

FireBird

yes the old games.com was java...and yes there is a lot of people that have played it...we have all played it...we use to practically live there...lol...and bakster games.com is not like it use to be when rook was still there...they have totally screwed that site up...so thats prob why the game never loaded for you...

FireBird

pepsi is so right...the best feature so far is  the ability to view main lobby and table simutaneously. that is totally awesome so...dont change it...lol

matlu

Quote from: FireBird on February 28, 2006, 07:18:22 PM
yes the old games.com was java...
do you think that what we see on screenshots above is an applet?

UmmYeaFoSho

yea when you loaded the lobby it always said java applet

FireBird

oh and btw...thank you pepsi for posting the ss's !!!

UmmYeaFoSho

I dunno exactly what kinda layout or design spec ya want but i sorta threw something together...What ya think rookers? yay or nay?

UmmYeaFoSho

FireBird

if someone has a ss of the games.com rook lobby post it please!!!

FireBird

wow...fosho that is awesome!!! i love it!!

UmmYeaFoSho

FireBird