• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ROOK...Build it...and THEY will come!!!

Started by PepsiBandit, February 28, 2006, 06:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammike

I think the proper term is "dorkess".......feminine.....ROFL    :P
eaten today? thank a farmer!

PepsiBandit

;D  Love the Layout FOSHO!!!!!  Sure would be nice to have a simple game of rook instead of a graphic loaded game that  so many cant get into!!!   Hope the Screenshots of the game and lobby didnt offend anyone but sure hope it helps to get the updates needed here!!!!  Do we need to start a Petition to show how many people would be interested in your Rook  ???   lmao  Would love to help beta test and we all know many others would as well!!!

FireBird

wtfpwhy

ChynaBlue

matlu, you should be getting a couple of messages here soon from people who can help you with the graphics!! You just let us know of anything any of us can do to help you.
There is no such thing as a stranger, just friends we haven't met yet.

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

Quote from: ChynaBlue on March 08, 2006, 02:43:16 AM
matlu, you should be getting a couple of messages here soon from people who can help you with the graphics!! You just let us know of anything any of us can do to help you.
ok I'm waiting, so far noone messaged

Quotehmm what about UNO?
what is uno?

UmmYeaFoSho

I dont have alot of experience in graphics..But Im willing to help you as much as I can. I made that layout in paintbrush...just to give you an idea of what I thought the rookers might like. Did it help any? I can get you some buttons and make another layout for the lobby. Tell me what ya need and i'll try my best to help ya out.

What about those other players...the ones who make those neat little animated graphics...could they help you design rook?

Dodger

FireBird

no one cares about uno fo...no distractions please...lol...lets focus on rook here ;)

UmmYeaFoSho

lilhvn4me

Okay, I have a little PSP experience, can try to help out here.  What all do we need?  Cards?  Tables?  Someone tell me where to start & I'll see what I can do.   :-*

FireBird

wow no one ever talks on here any more... well rook turned out to be great didnt it... and there are way more than 50 players...just like we said there would be  :) .. thanks matlu you did a greattttt job!!!

th3_gu3st

lol yep but for some reason no1 wants to teach me how to play   :o