• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

battle of the pics

Started by eddie, February 28, 2006, 09:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 09, 2006, 10:43:26 AM
looks more like pizza.... and what so unlucky about a 1 on a dice?

It looks like a dice...And 1 is unlucky  >:(

Dodger

Quote from: eddie on March 09, 2006, 10:48:04 AM
ya, well, ill kombat it w/ some GOOD luck

Okay this is going to take some skilz to beat...

That hunter for your rabbit, train track to squash your penny, lawnmower to get your clover, furnace to melt your horseshoe and a supernova for your star to turn into  :)

One thing to beat all of those from the next guy  :)

Bakster

OK, let's end all of this.

A-BOMB OWNS EVERYTHING!!

I win! *packs his stuff and leaves*

the_slayer

except for the sun 

well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

Ults, how can you still show your face here after you got shot down?

Stop posting on the_slayer, it really is an insult to all of us that you think we are stupid enough to believe you. I've alreadu proved that you are ults, now either quit for real like you said you would, or stop being a pussy and admit you only "quit" to sound like a bad ass for silencer.

SiR gUt

thats it i quit  :D waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  :'(
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

To counter act *ult's* shit-ily drawn sun, I will use a shitty kirby action with a shitty catch phrase kirby.

You're sun is now in kirby, the pathetic excuse for a pink marshmallow with magical powers.

Dodger

eddie

Parsley

Bakster

Eddie, where the fuck did you pull that picture from?

Wario is much more macho than that wuss-plumber Mario.

the_slayer

not against a   wall

[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[
[    <---------------- wall
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Bakster

That's not a picture, dumbass.

And Wario owns walls...

USE THIS!!
VVVVVVVV

http://www.google.co.uk/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&q=

^^^^^^^
USE THIS!!

the_slayer

try a  wall of spikes with fire

the_slayer