• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

battle of the pics

Started by eddie, February 28, 2006, 09:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Took you long enough :P

Well get Homer and Peter working there, and their combined idiocy will surely destroy the company!

the_slayer

and i banned beer and they went crazy
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

the_slayer

well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

eddie

hey ults, either stop using that name or at least change your sig

Dodger

Ults - 0     Duelboard - 24

The_Gu3st

Ults won't admit to it no matter how much you guys ask him. He thinks he's a badass by doing something on one account (standing up for silencer, and even "quitting" for him) and then he does the opposite on the other. (Posts on the forums, plays the game).

Ults, give it up, we know its you. I've already PROVED it incase you havn't noticed. Here's the link:

http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,483.msg16269.html#msg16269

eddie

that, and the ip check that turned out to be the same

The_Gu3st

eddie

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 09, 2006, 10:26:40 AM
since guest actually did that and im surprised, I will now tell you. I had a convo on aim with ults and i told him, matlu scanned ips for me because i needed to know for tournys if it was ults or not. I told ults that matlu told me it was. Ults says "You know me better than I know me". Im sorry ults but we cant be a phantom forever. Next time you gotta be more slick with hiding your identity, but now you lost the game and the guest beat you. IN CONCLUSION! The_Slayer AKA Ults can be a sub if someone dont show up. Im sorry ults  ;) ;D :P

The_Gu3st

Gut bluffed just to get ults to admit it.

eddie

o, i only read up to the words "scanned ips"

eddie

alright, im gonna asume ults' post ment no beer, so im sure these guys can make some 4 em

The_Gu3st

Way to go eddie, you destroyed the world.

Beer+Homer+Nuclear Power Plant =

eddie

well, good thing we were on our way to mars!

The_Gu3st