• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

battle of the pics

Started by eddie, February 28, 2006, 09:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

ok, this is kinds like the last pic game, but actually has rules. the object of this game is fairly simple. i post some picture of some person/thing/concept. your post must be able to defeat whatever I posted.

for example: I post

you post:

and so on.

extra rules:
1. god is disallowed from this game.
2. DO NOT LINK TO YOUR PICTURES. use imageshack.us, another photohosting site, or just attach it
3. nothing inappropriate. thats what got the last game locked
4. post the reason your picture will defeat the previous one, assuming it's not obvious.

OK, that being said, let's get this shindig opened:

The_Gu3st

RUBBER ducky RUBBER ducky come play with me!

eddie

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

eddie

The_Gu3st

Lmao! Gut screws up everything.

And now...

G'night, until tomorrow.

eddie

who needs sleep when u have...

but w/e, if ur not playing, i might as well hit the hay

Bakster

LOL at Guest's rubber ducky pic ;)

A red bull stands no chance against...

;)

SiR gUt

why are my pics not working?!??

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Because you're too retarded to know what to do...

Go to www.imageshack.us

Find your picture on your computer.

Press the "upload" button.

When it brings you to the next page, copy the link next to "Website Forum 1" and paste it on here.

Even ults knows how to do this...

SiR gUt

ohh i gotta do that ok, i use rapid share, that work here?

SiR gUt

eddie

we dont care what u use for your rapidly sharing needs, use imageshack.us here. nothing else will work

anyways, back to the game:
Quote from: Bakster on February 28, 2006, 04:22:56 PM
A red bull stands no chance against...

unless he has cancer...

eddie

SIR GUT: READ THIS POST

HOW TO POST AN IMAGE USING IMAGESHACK.US

1. FINDING AN IMAGE:
open your favorite web browser, IE (), netscape (), or firefox ().  click the address bar at the top and goto the search engine of your choice.  and are prefered, because of the image search.  type in what you want to search for and hit  the "enter" key on your keyboard:

then, look through the images that apear, and click one.  once it loads, click on "see full sized image:

2. SAVING THE IMAGE:
now right click the image, and click "save picture as"

then goto the folder of your choice.  ill use the desktop for this example, and click save.

3. USING IMAGESHACK.US:
now go back to the adress bar (you remember the adress bar, dont you?) well, type in:
imageshack.us
and hit the enter key:

once you get there, click "browse"

find the folder where you placed the picture, click it, and hit open

now comes the tricky part! this is really technical now. there will be a total of 8, yes 8  :o links you can choose from, and only ONE worksyou need to click on the FORTH link from the top.  it will be the 1st one under the picture.  it will say "hotlink to forums 1"

once you click the link, right click your mouse, and hit copy. 

4. POSTING THE PICTURE
now, once you are posting on duelboard.com, right click and hit paste in your text box.  it will just be text, but DONT WORRY! when you hit "post", the picture will magicly appear where the text was (david blaine tought me that trick). the finished product will look like this:

i hope this helps you a little, because it took me about 20 mins, with the pics and everything