• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

battle of the pics

Started by eddie, February 28, 2006, 09:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Bakster

No reply...does that mean I win!?!? Nothing can beat a chainsaw!

the_slayer

im looking for a picture of a piece of cement but i cant find one..
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

eddie

try and cut this!

thanks 4 the idea ults

Bakster

Cement stands no chance against this badass!

the_slayer

then how about a pit of lava   (hand drawn)
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

anima

heheh i extinguish your petty lava with urine

the_slayer

..... it has to make sense and lava is so hot it would evaporate water before it reached it and the acidity in urine would make it hotter

The_Gu3st

The_slayer's drawing also happens to further prove my point. Ults was just as shitty of a drawer as the slayer is.

eddie

alright, since ults is being a dick and not counting urine as a cure for magma, i know what can beat it!

BAKSTER

btw, if u dont get it...

Quote from: Bakster on March 01, 2006, 10:20:42 PM
I'm so badass that I live inside a volcano, drinking magma.

o, and ults, ur drawing looks more like spagetti  :)

Dodger

You know what beats bakster...Bad luck!

SiR gUt

looks more like pizza.... and what so unlucky about a 1 on a dice?
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

eddie

ya, well, ill kombat it w/ some GOOD luck

SiR gUt

Ny brother found a 4 leaf clover and after he found it he had bad luck for 2 weeks. We thought it was the clover so we through it away and after that the bad luck stopped.... was very weird
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

eddie

ya, 4 leaf clovers arnt that lucky, although i was quite lucky with the 7 leaf i found once.  when i was young, i collected them... im not sure y... i think the highest leaf i found was a 9 leaf clover, but 7 was luckyest.  making 7 my lucky #