• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Signatures

Started by The_Gu3st, March 05, 2006, 04:45:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

i like it, its got like a ghost-like feel to it. looks like the title to a scary movie

eddie

u should make a general duelboard sig, for other forums, with a link to here, and a pic of an alien or something on it

The_Gu3st

Tomorrow maybe. I have a big essay on Turn of the Screw. I have to tell whether or not the governess is hullucinating or if she really see's ghosts and I havnt started. Due tomorrow.  :-\

/end The Guest's personal life.

The_Gu3st

Alrighty, I've began work on it, but I need a catch phrase.

for example: Duelboard... dare to play

It has to start with "Duelboard...", any suggestions?

the_slayer

duelboard where the gods play
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

The_Gu3st

No thanks ults, it doesn't sound catchy enough to me.

Here is the uncompleted version, all it needs is the phrase / any improvements you guys would like to see.

I'd appreciate lots of feedback on this as it might be the main graphic of advertisement.

Here you are:

The_Gu3st

Update: It looks very pixilated when I used imageshack to host it, doesn't look that blotchy on my computer.

How can I fix this?

Blitz

I looks nice, but you stretched the graphics...distortion is no fun  :-\.
<edit> Your reply says thats due to imageshack, is imageschack shrinking it?

The starry background fits well

The "Duelboard" has some nice rendering.

Although I like the fact my mech has stayed around so long....it was like one out of the total 3 sprites I have ever made....and its still here  :).

"Duelboard, where BlitzJoker plays."
MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

Yeah, imageshack is shrinking it, dunno why, it's not a very large picture. Thanks for the feedback.

I tried to leave the monsters their original sizes, but it looked waaay to small. There was far too much free space, or so it seemed. I'll post one up later of the original image sizes so you can see what I mean.

Blitz

If imagehost is shrinking it, that is a partial reason for the distortion. Can you upload to forum, or give me the link to the version that is not sized down.
MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

I've never tried uploading directly to the forum, so watch me fail...  :-[

Here it goes:

The_Gu3st

Ack, that looks terrible. Why doesn't it look that blotchy when I open it in PS?

Blitz

It is a JPG, use GIF   ;D
MVP zzboots fanclub

Blitz

Grr, I posted that too quickly, I should have asked this first: Do you mean you are opening the .psd file when you say "I open it in photoshop..."?

If so save it from the original .psd as a GIF.

If all you have is the .jpg version this will not change anything.
MVP zzboots fanclub

The_Gu3st

Yeah, I was opening it as a .psd file at first and then saving it as a JPG. I didn't realize JPG or GIF made a difference, but here is the .gif version.