• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Just Curious...

Started by Coke_Can, March 05, 2006, 08:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coke_Can

Would it be possible to add like a player vs computer feature? so if someone comes to play a game and no one is there, the person could play the computer instead of sitting there to wait for another player.

eddie

that would be a cool feature, but i highly dout(sp?) matlus gonna put in in, hes got 2 much else to do.  besides, this games getting more popular, and u can almost always find some1 to play with

SiR gUt

matlu dontcare for us no more  :P WAAAHH :'(
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

Computer player - this is really not very easy thing to do

Dodger

The  Chaos bass, and original Chaos game have AI players, maybe you could get the code from them. In fact, I did ask one of the Chaos Bass players.

matlu

Quote from: Dodger on March 05, 2006, 11:30:13 AM
The  Chaos bass, and original Chaos game have AI players, maybe you could get the code from them. In fact, I did ask one of the Chaos Bass players.

It's really not that easy like I could take some part of their code and simply plug it to my code, it might require more effort than to code it from scratch.

Dodger

Quote from: matlu on March 05, 2006, 12:40:08 PM
It's really not that easy like I could take some part of their code and simply plug it to my code, it might require more effort than to code it from scratch.

Okay, bathe in my ignorance  :)

Coke_Can

I know it would not be easy.. especialy for CB