• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournament 3/12

Started by SiR gUt, March 07, 2006, 09:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

Tournament on Sunday 3/12 2:30 P.M. Eastern time

Sign ups are open now www.cyberbattlestournament.com/Tourny under Cyber Battles Tournament 5 03/12, any ranking can sign up and anyone who signs up after the first 8, will be a sub if needed. If you think you cant make it please don't sign up, or tell me or dodger ahead of time and we will try to have a sub ready for you, if you don't show up. Hope to see you all there and good luck.

- gUt
----------------------
2:30   PM   Eastern
----------------------
1:30   PM   Central
----------------------
12:30 PM   Mountain
----------------------
11:30 AM   Pacific
----------------------
7:30   PM   London, England
----------------------
8:30   PM   (See list of following countries)
Paris, France
Berlin, Germany
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Brussels, Belgium
Vienna, Austria
Madrid, Spain
Rome, Italy
Bern, Switzerland
Stockholm, Sweden
Oslo, Norway
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

About time, I was thinking I would have to post myself  ;)

Tourny is up on the site as Cyber Battles Tournament 5. You can't miss it.

the_slayer

ill be a  sub/player ill play if i make it intime if not ill sub
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Dodger

What are you posting here for? Sign up.

The_Gu3st

:o :o :o

Already 8 sign-ups?!?!

I got there too late  :'(

I'll be a sub I guess...but then don't expect 100% for me to show up  >:(

[Edit] Erm... technically, the_slayer  is not on the approved players list (Unless he is willing to admit he is ultswordsman, who is on the list)... so does that mean I'm the 8th person to sign up?  ::)
[/edit]

eddie

once i get approved, i can be a sub, wether i show up or not though is depending on if i wake up in time, i think im an insomniac, i cant get 2 sleep til like 4:00, then i sleep till about 2-3

edit: btw, im in central time, so tourny would be at 1:30 for me

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on March 08, 2006, 04:02:40 AM
:o :o :o

Already 8 sign-ups?!?!

I got there too late  :'(

I'll be a sub I guess...but then don't expect 100% for me to show up  >:(

[Edit] Erm... technically, the_slayer  is not on the approved players list (Unless he is willing to admit he is ultswordsman, who is on the list)... so does that mean I'm the 8th person to sign up?  ::)
[/edit]

Wow, 8 sign ups already?

Yes, if the_slayer is not Ults, then he cannot sign up. Ball is in his court.

the_slayer

then how do i get approved...
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

MathWiz20

By the way, since I won the last tournament, does that mean I get to be the #1 seed for this one?  ;D
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

The_Gu3st

Seeds work point wise, I'm pretty sure.

SiR gUt

nope, we are doing seeds exactly like basketball.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Thanks for deleting my post, whichever one of you two did it.

And also, I'm withdrawing from this tournament, I have plans.

SiR gUt

abc

why is guest not on the bracket  ??? ??? ... he's the 8th player on the list  ??? ???