• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournament 3/12

Started by SiR gUt, March 07, 2006, 09:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

i know 4 sure now that im gonna be there, my moms wakeing me up an hour before the tourny for something unrelated, but ill easily be done by tourny time  :D

SiR gUt

he withdrew from the tournament
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

eddie if your on meet me on duelboard :)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Ahhh man I'm really sorry but I'm gonna have to bail on the tourny, I have school related stuff that I can't get out of.
There are plenty of subs so you should be fine, sorry again that I can't help direct Gut... :-[

abc

where is everyone!!!

it's 2:00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SiR gUt

Well the tournament is over and only 6 people showed up, so we had a bye. The finals were me and jacob and I congratulate myself for my second tournament victory :) Jacob, abc, and jaay, good matches. :) This win is dedicate to my Loved cat Muggins who went away from me on March 9th, I love you kitty :'(

I just wish we could have a 16 player tournament where everyone shows up.... we cant even get 8 to show :'(

eddie

sorry gut, i guess my mom forgot 2 wake me up, i just woke up now

Dodger

And I'm sorry, I finished my school stuff, but my folks wouldn't let me use the Laptop, and my computer is still shafted  :(

The_Gu3st

Did anyone besides me notice that the brackets were flawed?

Or is someone going to delete this post too?  ::)

SiR gUt

poison_ivy

aw gut, i'm sorry about the passing of your muggins...losing a beloved pet is always hard.

good job on whoever won this last tourney.

Coke_Can

SiR gUt

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on March 13, 2006, 02:42:42 AM
Did anyone besides me notice that the brackets were flawed?

Or is someone going to delete this post too?  ::)

CARE TO ELABORATE?

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on March 14, 2006, 04:15:40 PM
CARE TO ELABORATE?

Actually no, I'm not flaming the tournies cause I know how it feels. If dodger or Sir Gut wanna tell you, its their wish. Otherwise, figure it out on your own.