• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

MATLU READ

Started by SiR gUt, March 08, 2006, 09:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

MATLU there is this game me and a whole bunch of peoplel use to play, called junglewar. Than it went offline because they game out with the video game for the console, called junglewar Purple Haze. Than hidden and dangerous came out with the same mini game as junglewar did, but hidden and dangerous did the same thing and made a video game for the console. I was thinking if you could somehow recreate this game, and I will show you screen shots. I would be able to get about over 500+ players to your website if you were able to do it. I am 100% positive. Junglewar had over 3000+ players and when hidden and dangerous recreated the game they had over 10,000.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Blitz

MVP zzboots fanclub

SiR gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

feel free to email me any screenshots, however it's not likely that I will have time to work on it in upcoming weeks

Dodger

Describe this game...

SiR gUt

its hard to explain and i am trying very hard to get more screen shots.

The point of the game was to kill your opponent. There was Vietcong and the US. Both countrys had diff weapons, accept they both had a knife. Junglewar didn't have a knife but HnD added the knife and the knife kills in one hit, but you have to be right next to the player to kill him. Each weapon did certain damage, and there was also TNT, and you can call for an airstrike in a certain spot where you think the other team is going to go or if they are crowded in a bunch. In order to shoot someone you have to be in range. The whole map is black so you cant see where anything is until you move and uncover the parts of the map you move too. if you uncover the whole map you can see everything but you cant see the players until they are in this little light view infront of your guy, which is the view as far as u can shoot. your characters are lil circle dots. O <---- lil bigger than that and the Vietcong was gray and the US was green. You click above the your character and you drag your mouse the direction you wanna move but you can only move every 5 seconds and you can also only shoot every 5 seconds. If you move and there is a guy in site, you cant shoot until the 5 seconds is up in which you moved. There was also certain missions on certain maps aswell, like bomb their base and return to your base but if Vietcong kills all your guys before you can do that, you lose. Visa Versa. There was also capture the documents and ext.

Overall the game was a very addicting game and it attracted over 10,000 players.
Junglewar server went down a while ago but the website to HnD is still up www.hidden-and-dangerous.com I don't think they have any screen shots of their game except 1 on google. Search hidden and dangerous minigame and go to images and its the one on the right.... I will try to explain more of the game when i can exactly remember more of it, and i think if matlu tried t make this it would be very successful

SiR gUt

and the modify button would be very handy for me in this situation.... i will also bring a player i know who is very familiar to this game andlet him explain it. I think i did decent explaining it but it still might be hard.

I also forgot there was levels. 1-9 after every level you can add it to a stat. Each stat can only hold 5 stat points. Strength - how hard you can hit. Stealth - hide your little guy in bushes so the opponent cant see you, or that makes your site longer. There was a stat for how much equipment u can hold and there was a stat for how much more damage your grenades do and can hold.

Its been really long since i played so i am a bit fuzzy on remembering but within the next few days I will be trying to get in touch with my old clan and many of the players so they can fill me in

Blitz

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 08, 2006, 09:57:02 PM
proof of?

QuoteI would be able to get about over 500+ players to your website if you were able to do it.

Matlu needs some motivation!   ;D
MVP zzboots fanclub

SiR gUt

im still really trying hard to find more shots ive talked to over 40 poeple already ands none of them have screenies... but they are all asking their friends from the game... its like a huge line....

eddie

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 08, 2006, 09:22:40 PM
I would be able to get about over 500+ players to your website if you were able to do it.

ya? well, if he made battlethingz, i could easily get over 10 trillion people to the site at the same time.  beat that

Dodger

Battlethingz sux0rz.

eddie

The_Gu3st

The_Gu3st

Hi matlu. Hope you read this post of mine. Hope you are doing okay.

eddie

of course hes gonna read it, look at the title