• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

The 'What If...' game

Started by Bakster, March 13, 2006, 10:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Basically, I start off with a scenario thingy, and you guys reply with 'What If Event X Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event Y Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event Z Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event X squared Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event Q*R Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event @ Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event BananaJuiceWithExtraAppleSauce Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' etc...

I am going to walk to school tomorrow.

Disclaimer: This was not inspired by, nor copied from http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,926.0.html. This idea was entirely original, and is under copyright by Bakster. Any attempts to plagiarize this game will result in tickle torture, conducted by monkeys armed with pink feather dusters.

Dodger

Your disclamer blows...me and eddie made this game. Grrr

eddie

Quote from: Bakster on March 13, 2006, 10:02:41 PM
Basically, I start off with a scenario thingy, and you guys reply with 'What If Event X Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event Y Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event Z Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event X squared Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event Q*R Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event @ Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' and you guys reply with 'What If Event BananaJuiceWithExtraAppleSauce Happens?', and then I say 'I do this' etc...

I am going to walk to school tomorrow.

Disclaimer: This was not inspired by, nor copied from http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,926.0.html. This idea was entirely original, and is under copyright by Bakster. Any attempts to plagiarize this game will result in tickle torture, conducted by monkeys armed with pink feather dusters.

wheres ur what if queation?

Dodger

We have to do the what if.

QuoteI am going to walk to school tomorrow.

What if your school is destroyed by llamas?

the_slayer

then i sit at home and watch tv
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Bakster

What if your home is destroyed by llamas? 

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

the_slayer

then i go shoot the llamas and make a house from their carcases
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Coke_Can

the_slayer

tv is fine he just knocked down my house didnt  hurt anything inside

Bakster

Anyway...I'm supposed to be replying to the 'What If's.' >:(

'What if the house of llama carcasses blows away in the wind?'

Then I will build a new house.

flamingdragon

What if ur new house is destroyed by more llamas?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Then I will wipe out the entire llama species and build a new house out of their skin and other stuff.

Dodger

What if, your building skills suck really bad and the house falls on you?

The_Crusade

Then I will kill a rich guy and move into his house.