• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New Version

Started by UmmYeaFoSho, March 16, 2006, 05:42:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matlu

Quote from: missvicki on March 26, 2006, 09:47:41 PM
Matlu I have a quick question, I was wondering if u intend to do a rating system for the rook players....its always been a challenge to see how high we can get our scores and that sort of thing.  ???

It will be done.... soon  :)     (or later)

FireBird

soon is better than later...lol...and when you do make a rating system...will you have an option to unrate the tables??? because that comes in handy when we do tourneys

FireBird

matlu you have done a great job...thanks...ive been playing a lot today and theres a few things that bug me...one is the start button...all 4 players have to click the start button when they sit...and everyone always forgets...so they are just like sitting there waiting for the cards to come up...anyway could you take that off???and some sound effects would be cool...and the player that takes the bid always gets to lead...there needs to be a different dealer each time and then the person to the left of the dealer leads

Bakster

I think that all players should have to click a start button (This is probably a biased opinion since I play Shizmoo Games a lot which utilizes this feature), but if someone is AFK and the game starts automatically, then it sucks. Although I have no idea whether this will affect Rook or not :-X

matlu

Quoteall 4 players have to click the start button when they sit...and everyone always forgets...

Bakster is right. I think that the start has some meaning. The purpose is to make sure that all players are present, and aware that the game started.
In the latest version I highlighted the message telling you to click start with red border - I hope it helps.

Quotesoon is better than later
"soon or later" is really the best estimation I'm able to give you. You probably know that I'm working on the game just in my spare time, and I also have a full time job.

FireBird

yea i know you are working on it in your spare time...and you've already done a great job...those were just some thoughts i had

wolfiek5645

one thing i noticed is that I played a game earlier where I went three hands in a row without getting a piointer maybe u could add a redeal option when it is your turn to bid?  But restrict it to ppl without any pointers? just a suggestion.

FireBird

theres never been an option for a misdeal on any of the online rook games...i think people only do that in real life...

The_Gu3st

Wow, this is coming along really nice matlu. Good job!

Dodger

Yeah looking good. I just showed a few people in my village how to play and now they come on here ocasionly  :)

Bakster

Village? You live in a village ROFLCAKE!!!!!

matlu

Quote from: Bakster on May 25, 2006, 06:11:43 PM
Village? You live in a village ROFLCAKE!!!!!
Bakster, we already know how immature you are, you don't need to demonstrate it so often.

BTW nothing's wrong about living in a village.

Bakster

BTW nothing's wrong with being immature ;D

Dodger

Quote from: matlu on May 25, 2006, 10:22:50 PM
Bakster, we already know how immature you are, you don't need to demonstrate it so often.

;D

The_Gu3st

Quote from: matlu on May 25, 2006, 10:22:50 PM

LMAO