• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Game Additions?

Started by StarSabre, March 22, 2006, 09:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarSabre

Ok, ok. Final stats (unless anyone else complains) and current image (unless you guys don't like!??!) are here...

Name: Psi King
Strength: 9
Defence: 7
Movement: 3
Resistance: 7
Range: 4
Range Strength: 5
Beam Down Probability: 10%
Alignment: Neutral

Unsure how to edit image speed. It can be completely reworked if you guys wish...

Oh, and here's it's corpse graphic.

Hope you like :)
-Crosses Sabre-

StarSabre

-Kicks Self- Make that Range Power of 4
-Crosses Sabre-

the_slayer

you dont have to i came up with a defensive move

invincibility    50% at all times if works your invincible against everything 1 turn
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

the_slayer

and also maybe i was thinking we could add weaknesses for instance you got your  psi king if you have psi lord and psi warrior on the field you can use them to destroy king  easily because a king is nothing with his followers and maybe if guests marshmallow creature gets to close to a fire it melts and dies etc.
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Bakster

Increase the chance to 20% or 30%. It's neutral, the alignment will never increase for it, so give it a slight chance of being beamed...

the_slayer

or move defence down to 6  (so commander can take him out with upgrade) and increase probability to  50%?

AgileSabre

I don't know if this is possible or not, but if it is why not make him 20% beamable and if you beam psi-lord it ats 20% chance of him being beamed and psi-warrior adds 10% chance.

Dodger

Quote from: the_slayer on March 25, 2006, 04:18:41 PM
you dont have to i came up with a defensive move

invincibility    50% at all times if works your invincible against everything 1 turn

If this happens then I quit.

But I think I agree with Bakster about the % up a fraction,

Neutral can't be killed by EP or Virus though...makes a beamed one pretty hard to kill.

Dodger

Totally forgot about the graphic  ;D

It looks okay, my computer is fixed now so I can have a go if you like.  :)

Dodger

Having the frames posted would be nice?  :P

Dodger

Grrr...Who the hell uses photoshop for making sprites?
It's been so heavily shaded and toned it will be a nightmare for anyone to rework.

Tell your graphics guy to use a proper program next time... :(

Nice quad post from Dodger...

Bakster

Bakster

Bakster

Bakster