• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Bakster rants about Duelboard....again

Started by Bakster, March 22, 2006, 11:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

You guessed it, I'm quitting again! ;D

After reading this sentence, the curious members of Duelboard huddle together and come up with this question 'Why, Bakster, Why?'

Well, it's like this. Duelboard isn't fun anymore.

It isn't anything to do with bad luck (for once), or to do with me losing (for once). I have had my fair share of wins and losses recently, but it's not interesting anymore.

Reason number 1 - The Waiters
Nope, I don't mean the people who serve you at a restaurant *hears a faint chuckle in the distance*
People who like to waste their time sitting there in hope that 4 more players will come instead of being sensible and passing the time by playing a quick 2 player game.
When someone says 'I'm waiting', I instantly leave because of a combination of impatience, frustration and boredom.
True, I can play another game whilst I am waiting (and I do play another game whilst playing Duelboard), I just don't want to check the game window every 2 seconds when it isn't necessary.

Reason number 2 - What I like to call 'pussies'
It seems to be the new 'fad' to shove goo/fire near yourself, make a forcefield or some beacons or gun turrets and hide in the corner.
I don't care if it's the best strategy in the world, people like that are no fun to play with at all. I just played a three player game, and within 5 turns the board was covered with goo and fire. And I didn't contribute anything towards that.
To be fair, one of the players did attack me, but everything failed for me and I was surrounded by that players goo so I just left.

Reason Number 3 - Not really a reason, but 3 is the magic number!
People who have to start every single game. I don't mind going second once or twice, but every game just annoys me.
This is a very minor contribution towards my quittage.

The Duelboard players, having heard this emotional speech, wave bye bye to Bakster. Tears stream from a few player's eyes, not ashamed to be crying for the great Bakster.

Dodger

Bakster

You're never on anymore!! Then again, I aint on much either.

Dodger

I'll be on once I get my computer fixed.

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on March 22, 2006, 11:38:22 PM
Reason number 1 - The Waiters

Reason number 2 - What I like to call 'pussies'
It seems to be the new 'fad' to shove goo/fire near yourself, make a forcefield or some beacons or gun turrets and hide in the corner.
I don't care if it's the best strategy in the world, people like that are no fun to play with at all. I just played a three player game, and within 5 turns the board was covered with goo and fire. And I didn't contribute anything towards that.
To be fair, one of the players did attack me, but everything failed for me and I was surrounded by that players goo so I just left.

I dislike this stragagy :(. How about we brits do some teaming and show them how to play properly?

Reason Number 3 - Not really a reason, but 3 is the magic number!
People who have to start every single game. I don't mind going second once or twice, but every game just annoys me.
This is a very minor contribution towards my quittage.
Does no-one join games if you create them?

Bakster

That's another point. People either don't join, or join after I make the table about 5 times combined with spamming chat. Or, they join someone elses game a minute after I made mine...

SiR gUt

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM QUITTING FOR MY 100TH TIME BECAUSE I DONT LIKE HOW PEOPLE PLAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I CANT KILL PEOPLE WHEN THEY HIDE BEHIND GOO AND FIRE WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE GO FIRST WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BYE BAKSTER IM SURE I WILL SEE YOU AROUND WITHIN NEXT COUPLE DAYS :) JUST REMEMBER

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHH :'(
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

ROFL! That was classic gut.

Anyways, its funny to see that you're quitting... again...for the 20th time.

I expect you back in a few days.

zzboots

1. Some people, like me, dislike 1 on 1s.
Far too often they turn into a holo-fest.

2.  They have been arround since the dawn of time

3. Same with these people.  Both groups are just CB wimps. ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

dragon75

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 23, 2006, 01:10:32 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM QUITTING FOR MY 100TH TIME BECAUSE I DONT LIKE HOW PEOPLE PLAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I CANT KILL PEOPLE WHEN THEY HIDE BEHIND GOO AND FIRE WAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE GO FIRST WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BYE BAKSTER IM SURE I WILL SEE YOU AROUND WITHIN NEXT COUPLE DAYS :) JUST REMEMBER

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHH :'(

OMFG!!!! CLASSIC!! i laughed my butt off for a good minute after seeing that. and seeya in a few days bakster. ;)
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Dodger

Dragon, you wont see him in a few days if you have quit as well.

dragon75

"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Bakster

Quote from: zzboots on March 23, 2006, 06:02:59 AM
1. Some people, like me, dislike 1 on 1s.
Far too often they turn into a holo-fest.

And larger games don't?

Nowadays, everyone just uses goo/fire on their first turn in 4+ player games for cheap kills.

Quote from: zzboots
2.  They have been arround since the dawn of time

Not as common as they are now.

MathWiz20

Lol you guys were right...bakster's back I saw him today.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Bakster