• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

games

Started by the_slayer, March 28, 2006, 10:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_slayer

i was thinking maybe we should have an  update every 2 weeks for the games with a poll for instance  lets say i make a poll that says "what should matlu do next" and the options are    1 make fire and goo hurt owner 2 put psi lord in 3 add score board to rook  4 etc and  the  2nd option add psi loard wins matlu has to try to put it in before next poll is over
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Blitz

Matlu has said several times that he is a busy man and is done working on cyber battles(for now at least). You see, as everyone else in the world, matlu needs money and only wants to make games that will attract an audience and drive traffic here. Cyber Battles may one day get a larger fanbase, but right now it isn't worth his time to add the fancy extras everyone wants. He has the potential(obviously) to do some nice things with code and should spend he time working on  more fruitful projects.
MVP zzboots fanclub

the_slayer

i know but what im saying is he doesnt have to do any of it  im just putting this here to see if hes willing to do this i mean  1 time it may be change background or the next time add a monster etc  i mean its not like were gonna  pile 1000000 things on him  just 1 every 2 to 3 weeks
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Dodger

What's the point? He's not going to do any of them.

zzboots

how about we give slayer a to do list.  ;D

First thing:
quit complaining

anyone else have anything to add?  ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

SiR gUt

i do... make him admit he is ults
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA