• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Jeep Idea

Started by TheArbiter, March 31, 2006, 06:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArbiter

If yall like this i will make the other 3 frames and animate it....just wanna make sure everyone likes the look of it first. 

SiR gUt

looks like one of them chargeable mini race car thingys
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Coke_Can

Quote from: SiR gUt on March 31, 2006, 06:40:59 AM
looks like one of them chargeable mini race car thingys

heh thats funny.. dosent look much like a jeep though...

Bakster

Remote control Jeep?!?!?!

Dodger

I'm not that keen, I don't think it fits wth the rest of the graphics set. Nice to see you're back spriting though Arbiter!  :)

T3h luggage

Hey, I like the shaping of that jeep!  Just a few things to remember:
1:  No need to dither, you can use as many colors as you want to.
2:  You may want to make it either camo or give it a color sceme that fits a bit more with the other mech stuff.

It has loads of potential, please keep at it!

TheArbiter

heh yeah, been lazy lately, ive had that one drawn up forever, just never posted it till now...idk if i will mess wit it, sorta wanna try a cyborg instead.
Btw I still play the game too...under Combine now though...for you who did'nt know.

The_Gu3st

I like Luggage's suggestions. If you could add a camo sort of color to it and remove that antenna thing on top and make it a little more 3D (like tilted or something) then it would look very nice.

And yes, go for the cyborg  :)

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA