• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Ah Ha!

Started by MathWiz20, March 31, 2006, 10:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MathWiz20

I've been doing some undercover work lately.  Here's some screenshots showing what I've been up to...

Sharp_Sabre is me...pretending to be an anti-sabre (sorry star  ;D).  I was having some conversations with mike.

The first screenshot is evidence that he continuously beats up on noobs...this is not enough to accuse him for cheating...but it's interesting to know how he got his rating so high...

The second screenshot is much better evidence.  I took it a line too late...the top line said that the only way to raise ur rating quickly is by cheating.  I asked him what he meant, and he defined it as trading wins.  He apparently knows the consequences...but that doesn't stop him from doing it.

You may not feel this is enough evidence to convict him.  I'm just posting it so it can be examined and judged.  Please post your opinions on my work.  Oh...and special thanks to Dodger for having the patience to continually help me with my lack of screenshot skill  :P
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Dodger

He doesn't actually say that he has done it, not in those screen shots anyway. You'll need further evidence if you want a conviction.  :)

And when you go to save your images in MS Paint, where it says 'Save As Type', change the format to .PNG, they are much higher quality that way.

SiR gUt

wait so what if M-i-ke reads this post?? Than you cant go undercover no more... damn rookies
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

the_slayer

well thats plenty of eveidence we better get an ip ban cause thats way enough to prove he cheats i mean how else can he get 120 points in a day
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

MathWiz20

Mike has never posted on the forum gut...and even if he looks...I don't care...he already doesn't like me anyway so it means nothing to me.

I'll get more evidence...fine with me.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

StarSabre

Why didn't you just offer to cheat with him and see what he said?
-Crosses Sabre-

SiR gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

MathWiz20

If I offered to cheat with him then I myself could get banned for cheating lol.

The point is for me to get him to voluntarily offer to cheat.  If I egg him on then it's not a true indication of his nature.

SiR gUt

well if you still offered and he accepted, than you would of known he was a cheater and I don't think you would of been banned

MathWiz20

Gut I'll do that if you guys will accept it as enough evidence...I think it's a little risky though.  Matlu might have to assure me that nothing bad would happen to me before I tried it.  First though, I need some responses as to whether a screenshot of that kind of conversation would be enough to convict him.

MathWiz20

Ok well I tried what gut/star said...and I managed to piss him off significantly lol.  He said he reported the guest I was using...whether that's true or not I don't know.  We never actually did trade any wins...although I greatly enjoyed wasting his time and killing him at the end of the game we played.

Matlu...if you read this please understand that I was doing it for purely detective purposes and was just trying out an idea offered to me.  I will never use Sharp_Sabre again...lol Mike said he would tell star that I was an anti-sabre...I think star knows who Sharp_Sabre is  ;D.

Thus concludes my undercover work...like I said...you will never see Sharp_Sabre again...Matlu please understand I made it for justice's sake only.  So you all must judge whether he is a cheater based on the 2 screenshots at the top...personally I think they are enough evidence...but then again it's not up to me.  For now it's back to MathWiz20...but with a special incentive to prevent mike from reaching 1000...a cheater doesn't deserve to beat Dodger.

The_Gu3st

Math, matlu won't ban you. Just chill out  :P, he hardly even looks at anything in that game anymore.

MIKE

On the second screenshot, I told math not to cheat and I told him the consequences. anddd the first screen shot shows nothing. So stop trying to get me banned just because you clearly despise me.

MIKE

P.S. Im new to this whole forum thing.

P.S.S.    DON'T BE HATIN'!

Bakster

He's not the real MIKE! He's an impostor!!1!!!11!!!