• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Ah Ha!

Started by MathWiz20, March 31, 2006, 10:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on April 01, 2006, 10:58:46 PM
He's not the real MIKE! He's an impostor!!1!!!11!!!

How do you know? Or are you just being retarded again?

Bakster

Pretty strange coincidence that MIKE makes his first post as soon as MathWiz20 is trying to get him deleted, since he's never posted before, or I doubt he's never even looked at the forums before.

The_Gu3st

It is him, I asked him in-game.  ::)

SiR gUt

bakster likes giving false accusations....
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

MIKE

Bakster, it is MIKE.
Im no impostor. I even told The Guest

poison_ivy

Quote from: Bakster on April 01, 2006, 11:28:27 PM
Pretty strange coincidence that MIKE makes his first post as soon as MathWiz20 is trying to get him deleted, since he's never posted before, or I doubt he's never even looked at the forums before.

Perhaps MIKE always browsed the forums but never bothered to reply until his integrity was in question.  That's the same thing that happened to me, and I certainly don't think it's a strange coincidence.

Yes, his percentage is quite high, but if you must attack him, do it because of his supposed dubious ways of gaining points, not because he decided to defend himself on the forum.  Stop grabbing at straws.

The_Gu3st

::)

I know another certain someone who exchanges points  :P

Bakster

Quote from: poison_ivy on April 02, 2006, 06:52:04 AM
Perhaps MIKE always browsed the forums but never bothered to reply until his integrity was in question.  That's the same thing that happened to me, and I certainly don't think it's a strange coincidence.

Yes, his percentage is quite high, but if you must attack him, do it because of his supposed dubious ways of gaining points, not because he decided to defend himself on the forum.  Stop grabbing at straws.

Your mom grabbed at my straw last night. :-*

the_slayer

Quote from: poison_ivy on April 02, 2006, 06:52:04 AM

Yes, his percentage is quite high, but if you must attack him, do it because of his supposed dubious ways of gaining points, not because he decided to defend himself on the forum. Stop grabbing at straws.

in a way we are ivy i mean think  who here is able to gain  120 points or more DAILY i mean seriously
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

Dodger

Quote from: MathWiz20 on April 01, 2006, 09:38:15 PM
a cheater doesn't deserve to beat Dodger.

:-\ he's overtaken me.

To The_Slayer : Can you get rid of that signiture?

Quotewell apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

1. It barely makes sense
2. It makes it realy obvious who you really are.

poison_ivy

Quote from: Bakster on April 02, 2006, 02:35:58 PM
Your mom grabbed at my straw last night. :-*

Aw poor thing, it's only the width of a straw?

poison_ivy

Quote from: the_slayer on April 02, 2006, 02:57:20 PM

in a way we are ivy i mean think  who here is able to gain  120 points or more DAILY i mean seriously

Ffs, even if you can't be bothered to capitalize, at least use enough punctuation so as people can understand what the hell you are saying.  For the first 10 seconds I thought you meant everyone here IS me.  I'm not a stickler for proper grammar or punctuation on the web, but there is a big difference between "in a way we are ivy" and "in a way, we are, ivy"

And yes, Math was accusing him of cheating in game, but after a while, it turned into "oh he's guilty because he wants to defend himself," which has no merit whatsoever.

the_slayer

i have a word to reply to that    TOFU
well apparently ultswordsman is right because matlu deleted all his posts that showed he put his brain to the test the list post and  everything was deleted and topic gone thats pretty lame if you ask me

SiR gUt

omg, ivy keep going  :-*
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Quote from: poison_ivy on April 02, 2006, 07:49:15 PM
Aw poor thing, it's only the width of a straw?

Probably smaller  ;)