• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

www.cyberbattlestournament.com

Started by The_Gu3st, April 06, 2006, 11:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

What the hell...

http://www.cyberbattlestournament.com/Tourny/ still works though..

The_Gu3st

Dodger

tiraspol

To explain this, the domain/hosting expires in around...a month and a half, and it shall not be prolonged. In this case, I am using the domain for my own testing purposes of scripts,php,html,random codes, forums, buisness ideas, advertisement ideas, and so on..I am doing this because I will be starting an online buisness with a friend and hopefully going to try to make some money, since I wanna do something with my life and might as well start early, and because I dont feel like working minimum wage for a long time. Dont really pay attention to what is going on there, because it has nothing at all to do with DuelBoard/Tournaments until I get my own hosting within a couple weeks or so. Just trying to clear a few things up. The root index of cbt.com does not exist anymore, but I left open the cbt.com/Tourny incase you guys still wanna "try" to do tournaments and need a sign-ing up form. It will be available for another month and a half until it expires. After that, it will be permenetly dead since I dont have the time or patience and the needed cooperation with other people to get things done. I will not work on the site no more and will not be on DuelBoard. Since I am only 15 years old, I need to do something to get a early headstart on making money, and I suggest you guys think about that too. Well its been pretty fun while it lasted, even though it wasnt very long, but we tried. Oh well. Atleast I learned from FrontPage, and html/php skillz on the way. Well I dont really know what else to mention, so I will just leave it at that. If you got any questions or comments, feel free to post them.

Peace out guys.

-Tiraspol

<Edit>
Me and SiR_gUt and carrying on with the site, possibly with a new layout, or different functions.
But don't worry, the site will be opperational soon, and will definately not expire.

- Dodger

SiR gUt

heh, the site will be back to normal tonight
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

For a month and a half?....

Oh well...we will have to make a new site Gut :)

Bakster

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on April 07, 2006, 06:50:00 PM
I'm 17 and have next to no money ;D

Wow same here. Dunno what Tiras is talking about   ;D