• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournament Sunday 16th Of April Vote!!

Started by Dodger, April 07, 2006, 08:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to see?

8 Player Tournament?
3 (33.3%)
16 Player Tournament?
1 (11.1%)
Doubles Tournament?
1 (11.1%)
Veteran Tournament? (Only those above a certain number of points may enter).
2 (22.2%)
Other (Please State)
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 10, 2006, 08:36:32 PM

Dodger

Tournament on Sunday 4/16 at 2:30 P.M. Eastern time

www.cyberbattlestournament.com/Tourny.

Just look for Cyber Battles Tournament 6

Until then I've decided to let you decide on what kind of Tourny you want to see.

Do you want 8, 16 or more players? Another Doubles Tournament? This time it's up to you.

The poll will close two days from now, and the favorite Tournament will be held.
More information will be made available at that time.

Me and Gut will abstain from the vote, this one is up to you!

Happy Voting.

- Dodger

haferhole1

i voted for other, i would like a veteran tourny, but not with points, but with people who have been here a long time. example: me
i would consider myself a veterain here, but every1 knows im not in the top 10.

the only reason im posting, i think im gonna be able to make this 1 :) if i dont, its not my fault, its the medias

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

Other, a tournament with a cash prize reward. And a substantial reward!! That will get me to make my tourney return ;D

haferhole1

ya, i think i would be able to make it to that 1  ;)

click my egg to get ur own

Jacob50

i voted for 8 player tournamnet. It could be 16, i couldnt care less, but i dont think you can get enough people to show up (last one had 6 i think) Veteran tourney is like really really STUPID (imho) Team tournament could also be great, but youd need more teams this time.

The_Gu3st

I voted for veterans tournament. I also think only people who have been around for a while should be able to join  ::)

But I also wouldn't mind a point limit. I don't want to see unheard of players coming in and winning something like this.

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on April 07, 2006, 10:03:43 PM
Other, a tournament with a cash prize reward. And a substantial reward!! That will get me to make my tourney return ;D

I don't like this Idea   :P

But I also wouldn't mind a point limit. I don't want to see unheard of players coming in and winning something like this.

Again! This wasn't very popular before... *Cough [name removed  ;)]*

Dodger

So far, there is one vote for each, apart from doubles, which has 0 :(

Jacob50

QuoteBut I also wouldn't mind a point limit. I don't want to see unheard of players coming in and winning something like this.

uhmmm.... why???????

its not like many play this game anyway. By making a ponit limit youll have even less players in the tourney.

Dodger

Quote from: Jacob50 on April 08, 2006, 01:06:09 PM

uhmmm.... why???????

its not like many play this game anyway. By making a ponit limit youll have even less players in the tourney.

Exactly.

The_Gu3st

I logged on at 10:30 my time and was wondering why you were still on dodger, lol.

Damn that auto spammer  :P

Dodger

Heh, it logged me off still though...Where do you get the auto clicker to click?

Dodger

At the moment, 8 player Tournament is winning the vote..But we havn't even had 8 votes...I was expecting more people... :-\

MIKE

I wana be in this tourney. I can actually stay this time.  >:(

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on April 09, 2006, 10:57:26 AM
Heh, it logged me off still though...Where do you get the auto clicker to click?

Set the autoclicked to 5 second and make sure it is on.

Then place your mouse over the "Non-rated/Rated" game button.