• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournament Sunday 16th Of April!

Started by Dodger, April 10, 2006, 10:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

How do I know that wasn't the_guest as well?  :P

haferhole1

ya, guest could have gotten your password and is posting all this

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

Oh yeah...I could be the Guest right now...O0oooo

The_Gu3st

Gut doesn't want me to play, so I withdrew my name.

Don't worry about deleting it, I already did it.  ;D

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

:P

Changed a few things on the sign up list  ::)

And I re-added my name, I was only joking anyways  :P

SiR gUt

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

Dodger

MathWiz20

Still only 5 signed up and it's Saturday  :'(

Personally...I don't want to participate if it's gonna be another lame tournament with byes just because we can't even get 8 people.  I'm not blaming anyone for this...one really can't be blamed...but still it's lame.

I've talked to Jacob as well...so hopefully the auto spammer might work...because if not I may drop out, as may Jacob.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

The_Gu3st

Some run their damn spammer so we can get two more sign ups. You guys are so god damn lazy, hardly do anything for the tournaments  >:(

Dodger

Quote from: The_Guest on April 15, 2006, 06:12:59 PM
Some run their damn spammer so we can get two more sign ups. You guys are so god damn lazy, hardly do anything for the tournaments  >:(

At least we don't quit.

MathWiz20

We've got 7 now c'mon let's get an 8th...I hate byes.

I'll do the spamming myself if I have to  :D
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

SiR gUt

what do you expect us to do??? not our problem people dont feel like participating and like dodger said, atleast we dont quit, unlike someone named anandian

ultswordsman

anand the guy I wish i could be more like. He is so cool.
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut