• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tournament Sunday 16th Of April!

Started by Dodger, April 10, 2006, 10:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Quote from: SiR gUt on April 15, 2006, 11:45:49 PM
what do you expect us to do??? not our problem people dont feel like participating and like dodger said, atleast we dont quit, unlike someone named anandian

::) I've done more than you ever have.

Quote from: Dodger on April 15, 2006, 06:34:14 PM
At least we don't quit.

Go suck one.

Quote from: ultswordsman on April 15, 2006, 11:57:50 PM
anand the guy I wish i could be more like. He is so cool.

I Had no idea you loved me so much.

MathWiz20

Looks like we got an 8th-adam706.

I played against him and his friend...they were gonna team on me...and I said the word "damn"...adam told his friend to hit /quit so they wouldn't have to hear "the d-word"...so they both left and I escaped with 4 points lol.

I understand that it's wrong to swear in front of young kids...but "damn" isn't so bad lol you're not going to go through life and not hear "damn"...plus in this day and age you are bound to hear worse.
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Dodger

Bakster

Easter Sunday is a great time for a tournament.  ::)

Even if I was gonna play, I couldn't because family are coming around for dinner all day :P

haferhole1

ya, u picked a really bad day 4 a tourny, what sux is, if it was 2 hours later, i could have entered my 1st tourny :(

click my egg to get ur own

MathWiz20

In the finals...I managed to defeat Jacob...so there you have it...get better gut...I guess you really were stoned yesterday  :'(
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

Bakster

You and Jacob need to stop doing so well :o

SiR gUt

I was in the hospital from 7 am to 1:00 and I had to go back, my apologies I couldn't help out but my health is more important than the game. I really appreciate mathwiz helping out dodger with the tourn, and dodger why did you pick today for the tournament?? You should of picked next weekend, I totally forgot today was easter sunday.

thx math I hope I feel better too and I was drunk not stoned
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Apologies, next time it will be good.

Thanks to Math for helping out, we managed to get a good few games in. (grrr he beat me in 5 games!)

Congratulations on your second win Mathwiz. Next time you're mine!  8)

MathWiz20

The_Gu3st

:'( Stupid ass comcast is going to hell