• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Why challenge Runescape?

Started by simman2001, November 18, 2005, 04:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Crusade

Agreed. But even that got shitty as I grew older.

flamingdragon

Well, you do have to pay monthly for World of Warcraft, but not Guild Wars, you just buy the game and thats it, at least I think, and it seems like a pretty awesome game.

I think i'm gonna get it. (Impossible To Download)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

ultswordsman2

Quote from: Reg50 on December 29, 2006, 05:58:25 AM
By the way ults..Your a liar..You cant hit 18-28 on a level 67 lmfao ...Only if you 99 str and I HIGHLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Doubt you do

actually you are incorrect due to the fact that a lvl 67 who completes underground pass and has 50 mage can do easily 22s ,and dont say its impossible i have a lvl 34 pure with 60 mage and  31 defence with 25 range

Karm5000

sounds like the only thing not possible for mr swordsman is simple explanations. But with mud rpg games is anything ever simple? exactly
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Quote from: Karm5000 on February 03, 2007, 09:43:39 PM
sounds like the only thing not possible for mr swordsman is simple explanations.

What about grammar?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Karm5000

Figures that you would bring that up Dragon but I would have thought that The Cursade would have first.

BUT you of everyone on this board have no right to judge anothers grammer and spelling Dragon. If I do not, you for sure. Its like the old cooking pan calling the cast iron frying pan black. :/

Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000

flamingdragon

Was that supposed to somehow be an insult?  ::)

I used to have bad grammar when I was on site about 3 years ago or something, but then I rarely used the internet. I remember I even used to stick up for ults when people made fun of his bad grammar, but now I use pretty good grammar, and make fun of ults as well.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I used perfect grammar and spelling since the day I was born.

flamingdragon

It's a demon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

ownage

ok,i'll use good grammer from now on if you want me to dragon.

The_Crusade

Why does everyone spell grammar as "grammer"? 'tis crazy!

ownage

We do because in the United States they call it grammer, in England they must call it grammar i'm guessing.

The_Crusade

I didn't know they spelt it as "grammer" in the US. You learn something every day.

MetalGear822

ive seen it spelled grammar and im in the US maybe it goes both ways or maybe hes an idiot?

zzboots

Quote from: The_Crusade on February 13, 2007, 06:39:21 PM
I didn't know they spelt it as "grammer" in the US. You learn something every day.

they dont....

i dont think spelt is a word either...
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo