• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

PROFESIONAL SIGS/AVATARS

Started by haferhole1, April 17, 2006, 07:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

ok, guest, im not saying urs arnt kickass, but give this guy a chance, hes been working with photoshop for years now, and hes great with it

post with:
any specific image(s) u want on it
any text u want on it
what colors to make it

ill try to get it to u within a few days, some sigs take longer then others and a few other people are requesting sigs

examples of his work:

and of course...

click my egg to get ur own

haferhole1

and no, there wasnt a point to putting the title in all caps

Coke_Can

haferhole1

ultswordsman

ok can you get me  my name surrounded by fire then  like yusuke on my left and kurama on  my right  (from yu yu hakasho)
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

ultswordsman

oh yea forgot  yusuke on mine i want the demon one where he comes out of the cave with long hair and tattos after he killed sensui
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Is it possible to get one with Cloud and Tifa from the legendary game FF7? Put my name on it as well ;D

haferhole1

k, i told him ur requests, and last night, since no1 posted in the sig when i mentioned him, i went ahead and told him some  ideas for sigs, and he did 1 for u bakster.  u mentioned the blood and stuff in signatures topic, so thats what i based it on

i told him both ur requests 2, so hes gettin 2 work on em

Bakster

Quote from: haferhole1 on April 17, 2006, 07:50:40 PM
k, i told him ur requests, and last night, since no1 posted in the sig when i mentioned him, i went ahead and told him some  ideas for sigs, and he did 1 for u bakster.  u mentioned the blood and stuff in signatures topic, so thats what i based it on

i told him both ur requests 2, so hes gettin 2 work on em

It's OK, but too much red, and obviously I don't like the 'I quit...' :-\

Coke_Can

The_Gu3st

That's pretty awesome hafer. Is he familiar with this game? You should ask him to play. I don't really have a sig request, I'll stick to making my own for now.

BUT, I do have a favor to ask you. Could he design a banner for DuelBoard?

Also, matlu plans to redesign the front page, ask him if he'd like to help with that too.

Bakster

Quote from: The_Guest on April 17, 2006, 11:40:40 PM
That's pretty awesome hafer. Is he familiar with this game? You should ask him to play. I don't really have a sig request, I'll stick to making my own for now.

Also, matlu plans to redesign the front page, ask him if he'd like to help with that too.

What did your last slave die of?  :D

haferhole1

lmao

That's pretty awesome hafer. Is he familiar with this game? You should ask him to play.

nope, hes never herd of the game... a pity.  but he doesnt play much on the computer, hes more of a consol kind of guy

im sure he wouldnt mind making a new duelboard banner, but ill have to ask him about the site redesign.

just give me a description of what u want as the duelboard banner u can make it as vauge or complex as u want, and the same for the frontpage, although i think hes just into sigs and avitars

Quote from: Bakster on April 17, 2006, 10:00:02 PM
It's OK, but too much red, and obviously I don't like the 'I quit...' :-\
ya, i ment for it to be a big bakster, and at the bottom, in little quotes, have it say "i quit" but he misunderstood me

haferhole1

hey guest, got u an updated avitar, in this 1, the smilie stays

sorry bout the sticking st

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on April 18, 2006, 12:35:41 AM
What did your last slave die of?  :D

Very funny  ::)

He still wants to help I think, its just that hafer's friend seems more familiar and is better with PS.