• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Snooker

Started by Bakster, April 22, 2006, 10:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

I suck at both.

So Dodger, who are you rooting to win the tournament? My favourite player is Hendry, but he lost in the first round :'(

Now I'm going for O Sullivan

Dodger

Sucks that Hendry is out...I was rooting for him too...I don't know who the strongest player is at the moment...

Bakster

I thought Hendry would win after the respotted black thingy, but oh no! Hendry played 4973309057 crap shots in a row!

MathWiz20

Quote from: Dodger on April 23, 2006, 07:56:02 PM
At least it's more original than "American Football". Pfft.

Just for your information:

In America, we do not call it "American Football."  We simply call it "Football."  The only reason Europeans know it as "American Football" is because what Americans call "Soccer", Europeans call "Football."  So, in order to not confuse the two, Europeans call our game "American Football."

So there, Brit Boy ;)
I am a firm believer that the integral of e^x = f(u)^n, or, in mathematical notation: sex = fun.

SiR gUt

oh yea, the americans just told of the brits. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and by the way, snooker is also a card game.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Quote from: MathWiz20 on April 23, 2006, 10:55:44 PM
In America, we do not call it "American Football."  We simply call it "Football."  The only reason Europeans know it as "American Football" is because what Americans call "Soccer", Europeans call "Football."  So, in order to not confuse the two, Europeans call our game "American Football."

So there, Brit Boy ;)

So what? You still stole the name 'Football' from us.

Dodger

Quote from: SiR gUt on April 23, 2006, 11:35:47 PM
oh yea, the americans just told of the brits. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and by the way, snooker is also a card game.

No card game that I've ever heard of. Can you prove this?

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on April 23, 2006, 11:43:49 PM
So what? You still stole the name 'Football' from us.

And the players of that sport utilize their feet extremely rarely. Bloody Thieves!!! :P

SiR gUt

go search on google

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

I did, it just comes up with lots of game sites, that have snookers games, and card games. No Snooker Card Game... :-\

SiR gUt

well it's a card game for sure

Bakster

We are at the quarter finals. Watched the first few frames between Mark Williams and Ronnie, quality stuff ;D

Bakster

Proof that snooker is indeed a card game!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Snooker

Dodger

Bakster

And for those who care (No-one), Graeme(sp) Dott won the World Championship, beating Peter Ebdon.