• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Language Filter

Started by Hawk, April 09, 2005, 06:02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

I'm not on your walls? I dont understand, how am I not someone to admire.

PUT ME ON YOUR WALLS!

matlu

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 05, 2005, 04:51:22 PM
I'm not on your walls? I dont understand, how am I not someone to admire.
PUT ME ON YOUR WALLS!
post your photo. We will decide what shall we do with it

Bakster

matlu

QuoteLoL so you're a radical-revolutionist, 'commy' loving, computer programmer, who supports guerilla warfare 

I lived long time in both kind of reigns - in 'commy' and in 'democratic/capitalist'. Frankly, if I had to choose which one was better I would not know. They both have incredible merits, and terrible disadvantages. I would like to have some mixture of them, with only good things from both of them. I sort of believe that the 'commy' idea was good, just people put it in wrong use. Biggest difference I can see between people. Before the fall of 'commy' reign the people were simply nicer. They had less freedom, but it looks like they had less freedom to do 'bad' things and they were forced to do 'good' things.

Btw if you are interested to see my room, I included photo in the attachment :)

BlitzJoker

Quote from: matlu on September 05, 2005, 06:36:37 PM
post your photo. We will decide what shall we do with it

I for one can say that zz and i alike will use it in our "the guest" shrines of praise.

zzboots

Quote from: BlitzJoker on September 05, 2005, 09:56:46 PM
I for one can say that zz and i alike will use it in our "the guest" shrines of praise.
As we face the Great One's (the_guest) home for prayer and worship, 6 times a day.  Beat that Islam.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

unknown

lol i like the poster the most ;D

Bakster

My room sucks :'(

Anyway, I don't have the technology to put a photo on my comp ;D

zzboots

Quote from: Bakster on September 06, 2005, 04:35:24 PM
My room sucks :'(

Anyway, I don't have the technology to put a photo on my comp ;D
1. Obtain a notepad and pencil.
2. Sketch room.
3. Send sketch via postal mail to someone with the capabilities to scan your picture.
4. Have said sketch emailed back to you by said person.
5. Enjoy picture.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Bakster

Slayer_Z

The history of the word was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. A little foul language never hurt anyone, after all it only means what people say it means, really it's all meaningless sounds.
I understand the arguement about kids reading it and credit that as the only reason for a filter as most children will abuse anything they can think of to abuse to get some attention.
about offending people though, I think thats just part of life that people have to deal with, some people are offended by language, some by violent figures, and others by hearing a bunch of adults whining about being offended. Its everyones right to decide what offends them, and everyone elses right to expose that as a weakness to help them get inside their opponents heads. I think if people could lighten up a little and not take everything personally the world would be a better place.
I am offended by people who take things personally, thats my weakness and I fully expect people to exploit it to get an edge
Peace everyone 8) ;)
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

well ill explain my bedroom. It has a lot of decapitated heads on sticks, babys in the freezer, Oh yea also the 4 lil black boys always cleaning. My Plasma big screen tv with entertainment center, my hp desktop computer, and a Working desk. :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

anima

Quote from: SiR gUt on September 27, 2005, 10:54:02 PM
Oh yea also the 4 lil black boys always cleaning. :)

Please gUt, i respect you, but that just isnt funny.

SiR gUt

Anima, Im only messing around the only true part of that is, my Plasma big screen tv with entertainment center, my hp desktop computer, and a Working desk. Smiley

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

SiR gUt

ANIMA the picture in your icon, the first movie was good. The second they made, I just laughed my ass off.