• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

tutorial request: nunchakus

Started by haferhole1, June 01, 2006, 12:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

i just found my old nunchakus from when i was in tae kwon do, and these things rock! iv been playin around with them for about a day now, and i can say iv mastered them. exept, i would like to know some tricks 4 them other then the wrist roll.  matlu, can u shed some light on it? preferably with pics/videos?

click my egg to get ur own

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

I am indeed not the idiot here. I assumed he meant to say nunchaku or nun-chucks, which I know what they are, however he said nunchakus, so unless he meant multiple nunchaku, which he didn't, he is the idiot.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

matlu

Quote from: flamingdragon on February 17, 2007, 03:38:47 AM
I am indeed not the idiot here. I assumed he meant to say nunchaku or nun-chucks, which I know what they are, however he said nunchakus, so unless he meant multiple nunchaku, which he didn't, he is the idiot.

It's a japanese word and it makes not sense to argue what is correct english spelling, as it's just a transcription of how this word sounds. I personally prefer "nunchaku", this is what most people use I think.

Quotejust found my old nunchakus from when i was in tae kwon do, and these things rock! iv been playin around with them for about a day now, and i can say iv mastered them. exept, i would like to know some tricks 4 them other then the wrist roll.  matlu, can u shed some light on it? preferably with pics/videos?

That's what google is for :)