• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Rating Range

Started by FireBird, October 09, 2006, 04:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireBird

matlu... i was wondering if you are or planning on working on an option to set the rating range when you set a table?

matlu

Sorry, it's not likely I could work on it in the near future

PinkPlayDoh

Matlu, does "It's not likely" mean you have no idea what the range is? lol, I knew there were some things I forgot to tell you about games.com. Why don't you put that on the list as an Xmas present for Firebird?  ;)
"Speak to me only with your eyes." Led Zeppelin

FireBird

yea yea!! i like the way pink thinks... should i explain what i mean by rating range? lol

flamingdragon

Do u really think matlu would say it's not likely instead of saying he doesn't know what you mean? Why would he do that? It's not like he thinks he's a god and can't let u know he doesn't know what you mean.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

That last sentance was a mouthfull.  ::)

flamingdragon

a mouthfull?
what does that mean?

and if it means a little out there, I agree. I was a little tired when I posted that.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Wow flamingdragon that was an incredibly long sentence, I thought it would never end, I didn't really understand what you were on about either as it was very confusing to read and decipher what the hell you were saying in that massive jumble of words with the occasional punctuation mark inserted in there although the punctuations marks didn't really help me understand what you were trying to say, basically my point is that was a terrible post by your good self and that you should slap yourself 10 times on each cheek with a freshly caught salmon.

Dodger

Baksters post indicates entirely the phrase 'Mouthful'.

Mouthful means, hard to say/read. Read the last sentance of your post :P

Raz

Quote from: The_Crusade on October 20, 2006, 01:23:12 PM
Wow flamingdragon that was an incredibly long sentence, I thought it would never end, I didn't really understand what you were on about either as it was very confusing to read and decipher what the hell you were saying in that massive jumble of words with the occasional punctuation mark inserted in there although the punctuations marks didn't really help me understand what you were trying to say, basically my point is that was a terrible post by your good self and that you should slap yourself 10 times on each cheek with a freshly caught salmon.

How Ironic  ;) intertaining though

FireBird

wow.... you guys are weird...

The_Crusade

You Rook people are weirder >:(

flamingdragon

I have to agree with that.
And you dont know how to use a forum, posting a new thread for every post.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: flamingdragon on October 23, 2006, 07:45:28 PM
I have to agree with that.
And you dont know how to use a forum, posting a new thread for every post.  ::)

My thoughts exactly...

Raz

Can you feel the love in here?    :-\