• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

more players

Started by flamingdragon, October 09, 2006, 11:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Does anyone know a way to get more players for cyberwars??

I'm tired of no one being there and then having to play Chaos Groove, which is ok since u can do 8 players, but there's no sounds and no holos.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

T3h luggage

Well, A)  Matlu could take interest in it again, maybe update some of the graphic updates which I posted half a year ago, do some upgrades to other things B) It could be put on the FRONT page of the site.

Dodger

Which Matlu assures us, will be done....  :(

T3h luggage

Quote from: Dodger on October 09, 2006, 11:54:03 PM
Which Matlu assures us, will be done....  :(
You assured me of this... last month...  It shouldn't take a month to move a link to a different page.  He shouldn't need to change the lobby to conform to other games, either...

flamingdragon

Any ideas of what we could do?
Adun Toridas, Executor.

T3h luggage

ERm, bug Matlu till he does it?

Ooorr you could post the links on your favorite forums and email it to your friends.  That could work too.  It could be a start, at least...

flamingdragon

umm.... I guess u could bug matlu.
But if we post link to duelboard in our favorite forum it will have nothing to do with forum and we might get banned, so we should post link to duelboard in our most hated forum or a random forum.

but this wont really help unless CW is on front page, the fact that it is listed as "old" game might discourage new players.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

how is this: http://forum.free-games.com.au/cgi-bin/gforum.cgi?post=888139;#

they'll probably delete it as soon as a moderator comes on though.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

lol, or they will do the most unexpected thing and quote it changing it to cyber sex.  :-\
I didn't expect that.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

T3h luggage

Eh, I mean in a spam or advertising section, or a signature, not in a main area.

flamingdragon

I know, that's why I did it in a random forum.  :)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

matlu

Quote from: T3h luggage on October 10, 2006, 08:47:03 PM
Eh, I mean in a spam or advertising section, or a signature, not in a main area.

link in a signature is a very good idea and it really works.

T3h luggage

Crab, you're the one who could do the most good, any you're advising us to use signature links?

matlu

Yes, I advise to use signature links.

And I'm not sure what exactly do you mean, but at the moment I really cannot work on cyberbattles.

Karm5000

I think its a great suggestion and it does work but I wonder if we can't do more.  I know that the only way I am always able to find the site is by typing in cyber battles for a google search and its the first site that pops up. That helps, but I also agree that having the game linked on the front page would help alot and get more people to play it instead of the game as being listed as just another "old" game.

Nice to see all btw & Happy Turkey day etc.

To Matlu: We know you have a life other than this and Rook is way more popular than anything else on this whole site (except maybe the forums) but we hope that soon one day you will come back to help us few who still love to play cyber wars and bugging you about makes us aware that when you actually reply, you still care, so in short thank you Matlu. We are all waiting for what your doing next and are just naturally impatience

Karm5000
Its just my opinion deal with it for I will change the world.

Karm5000