• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Im the real winner

Started by Slayer_Z, December 29, 2006, 12:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer_Z

I was misled unintentionaly by a man who I still respect and eliminated in the first round to the champ.
     I dont mind losing to the champ, specially Gut. but I feel like I was cheated cause I didnt know the rules. aso say hi to the real champ, I love you all.
Specially Matt
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

>:O! I told you it was first to win 2... and yes I love u too but it was just miscommunication  because you're stubborn.... but the outcome still would have been the same, whether you understood or not.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

That was the first match Slayer, do u really think if u beat Gut, u could beat everyone else to?  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

You mean Bakster & Inferno. Wow.

SiR gUt

dodger you lost first round,you shouldn't be saying anything.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

flamingdragon

LOLZ, even Bakster won his first game, that is total burnage!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I'm better than you, flamingn00b.

flamingdragon

Pfft, I kicked ur ass in the ladder.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

I don't think I've played you...ever.

flamingdragon

lol, now pretend it didn't happen!  ::)

You then proceded to yell and say THIS GAME IS 100% LUCK, and then u went and told Dodger on the ladder thread ur never playing on the ladder again.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

SiR gUt

The_Crusade

Quote from: flamingdragon on January 01, 2007, 06:06:37 PM
lol, now pretend it didn't happen!  ::)

You then proceded to yell and say THIS GAME IS 100% LUCK, and then u went and told Dodger on the ladder thread ur never playing on the ladder again.

I still don't remember. I do that after every game so it's hardly unique.

Slayer_Z

I feel like if I can beat Gut, I can beat anyone. and I feel like I can beat anyone. but thats common. Im stubborn. ;D
so hoo wants to fight? ;D ;D ;D
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

flamingdragon

Ok Slayer, u are the real winner, but u still didn't win.  ::)
Adun Toridas, Executor.