• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Lets find a subject we can all agree on

Started by He, January 31, 2007, 02:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingdragon

Although that was a nice trick complimenting me to make it seem like ur me, im not retarded and would not put spaces before question marks, neither would I make such a gay statement:

Quote from: He on January 31, 2007, 02:00:01 AM
There has been a lot of tension in the forums lately, and i thought it would be nice to find something we all agree on.

Furthermore, I am the least person that would be suspected of thinking ults is annoying. Although I do.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

I bet it's Gut w/ his clever "kill he" 2 and a half hours after the original post.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

TBH, I don't really care who it is. I was just making conversation.

flamingdragon

TBH, u shouldn't be up at 11:30 at night just to go to a dead forum.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

He

Doesn't dodger live in the U.K.? Major time difference.  And by the way flamingdragon, you are incredibly smart, it seems you have figured out my ploy, touchè. Although I am not SiR_gUt.

SiR gUt

ugh, I wouldn't waste my time...  and flaming just cause I post 2 hours after doesn't mean I'm him.  hahaha your on these forums 2/47... not me... coincidence?? I think so.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Yeah, whatever Gut.  ::)

And I included the time difference retard He, It was only 3:30 PM here when he posted that, although now I am posting on a dead forum at 11:30 at night.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

The_Crusade

Quote from: He on February 01, 2007, 01:30:35 AM
Doesn't dodger live in the U.K.? Major time difference.  And by the way flamingdragon, you are incredibly smart, it seems you have figured out my ploy, touchè. Although I am not SiR_gUt.

ANIMA!!!
Quote from: flamingdragon on January 31, 2007, 11:27:13 PM
I bet it's Gut w/ his clever "kill he" 2 and a half hours after the original post.

What?

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

ownage

a good subeject is that "he" is a dumbass :)

He

No, I'm pretty sure you're the dumbasses thats cant figure out who I am.  I'm mostly surprised that one certain girl couldn't figure it out.  I strait up told her I was going to do this.  So whatever, I'm done.

Bye Bye Duelboard.

flamingdragon

You spelt straight wrong, dumbass.  ::)

And I obviously knew it was u the entire time, I was trying to fool the others into thinking it was Gut.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Susan