• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Lets find a subject we can all agree on

Started by He, January 31, 2007, 02:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

He

There has been a lot of tension in the forums lately, and i thought it would be nice to find something we all agree on.

Cars are cool ?
Girls are nice ?
Rose are red ?
The sky is blue ?
Ultswordman is annoying ?
We're all gonna die ?
I love cereals ?
Cyber Battles is a good game ?

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

flamingdragon

Adun Toridas, Executor.

The_Crusade

Cars are cool ? No
Girls are nice ? Yes
Roses are red ? Yes
The sky is blue ? Maybe
Ultswordman is annoying ? Yes
We're all gonna die ? Not me
I love cereals ? Yes
Cyber Battles is a good game ? No

Hmm...it would be characteristic of me to make a name called 'He', but I wouldn't make such a retarded thread, especially with those spaces before the ?s...EWW. I'm guessing anima.

He

Who says I'm someone from the forums?  Although, flamingdragon, I've been reading some of your posts, you're quite awesome.  Lets stay on topic though. What else do you think we can all agree on?

The_Crusade

He

Oh please, I'm sure there is something we can all agree on.

He

Quote from: The_Crusade on January 31, 2007, 05:44:31 PM
Girls are nice ? Yes
Roses are red ? Yes
Ultswordman is annoying ? Yes
I love cereals ? Yes

The_Crusade

Suddenly two people becomes everyone now?

I can guarantee that not everyone will agree on those...except maybe the rose one. But that is a fact, not an opinion. Even so I bet there is someone out there who would disagree with 'Roses are red' :P

He

But I speak for at least 14 people, since I'm the coolest person in this joint. However, I have yet to find someone out of (4) people that visit this forum that disagrees, and even when that person comes, they will only disagree for the sake of arguing, I know how you people act.  :)

O, and I have a question for bakster.  Why did you change your name to "The_Crusade"?

The_Crusade

Quote from: He on January 31, 2007, 07:25:29 PM
Who says I'm someone from the forums?   Although, flamingdragon, I've been reading some of your posts, you're quite awesome.  Lets stay on topic though. What else do you think we can all agree on?

Quote from: He on January 31, 2007, 08:46:45 PM
But I speak for at least 14 people, since I'm the coolest person in this joint. However, I have yet to find someone out of (4) people that visit this forum that disagrees, and even when that person comes, they will only disagree for the sake of arguing, I know how you people act. :)

O, and I have a question for bakster. Why did you change your name to "The_Crusade"?

::)

Hi anima.

He

The_Crusade