• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

did the scores get reset?

Started by ZAPTONE_Z, April 23, 2005, 10:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZAPTONE_Z

has this happened yet??

are they counting now for good?

matlu

not yet, soon (few days), there will be a message above game window when it happens

ZAPTONE_Z

1 other thing

with the new site when i click on the forum link
im never logged in anymore

even if i select forever

???

matlu

hm, no idea. For me it still works.
Try to:
1. delete cookies / caches files / everything
2. restart computer
3. report if it helped, write what browser you use (for me it works with internet explorer)

ZAPTONE_Z

well i just set my bookmark to go straight to the forum so i guess problem solved

matlu

Quote from: ZAPTONE_Z on April 24, 2005, 06:26:10 AM
well i just set my bookmark to go straight to the forum so i guess problem solved

It should have nothing to do with your bookmarks, it should work also when you click the forum link. Try it, if it doesn't work report, I can perhaps fix it.

matlu

Quote from: ZAPTONE_Z on April 24, 2005, 12:00:17 AM
1 other thing

with the new site when i click on the forum link
im never logged in anymore

even if i select forever

???

funny, it worked for me at home, but at work I have same problem as you. And it behaves strange, at first it says that I'm not loggeg, but as soon as I click on any topic, it changes mind and says that I AM logged. Strange. No idea  ???

And what's worse, it seems to not mark unread posts  ???  I had to break something  :-[

*sigh*   I'll try to find a reason later today

matlu

It seems to be fixed (at least for me it works)

-  I searching on internet, and this is quite frequent problem (people not staying logged in). The reason is quite unclear, there are many possibilities. I changed the configuration a bit and it helped (I hope)

matlu

I know that some people are getting impatient - I will reset the score and it will "count for good" by end of this week.

Slayer_Z

Why reset scores? Something wrong.
I dont mind exactly, cause I will RULE ALL,
But still, I just broke 200.
All well,
I got love because you brought my fav game bak matlu, and if you reset scores, you pretty much put me on the leader baord.
there goes the challange of overtaking people, but still
I love you.

OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Dodger

Read the date of this topic dude.  :-*

Slayer_Z

Dam, I saw animas post, and thought it was all new.
silencer quit when I told him scores were gonna reset.
all well
less compatition.
:D
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

Quote from: Slayer_Z on October 12, 2005, 08:45:25 AM
Why reset scores?

Because most of the Top 20 don't play anymore (at least not on the top 20 name), and it gives new players a chance to catch up with the old players (such as me 8) ).

Dodger

They don't play anymore, so it sets a constant target to aim for, as you know it's not going to change.

icesabree

we might not play for awhile but we still do play and like the game its just like eveything else we have to make time for it 
skyler