• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

The name of the Game

Started by TheMcCool, March 20, 2005, 08:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

We may as well bring the discussion here.

My new line of thought is to call it Duel Battle Wars, and instead of Commanders they could be called Duel Battlers (or Duel Battle Warriors lol).
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

flamingdragon

I sugest the name cyber commando
Adun Toridas, Executor.

zzboots

I think Matlu has already decided on a name.  I find it suitable and no real reason to change it.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Sheep

ya, this topic is already somewhere else

TheMcCool

If he has chosen the name "Duel Board" once and for all I would like a confirmation. Otherwise we can still talk about it. Since this was being discussed on other boards I thought we may as well do it here.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

matlu

Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 21, 2005, 11:20:32 AM
If he has chosen the name "Duel Board" once and for all I would like a confirmation. Otherwise we can still talk about it. Since this was being discussed on other boards I thought we may as well do it here.
I choosed the name Duel Board because the site desperately needed ANY domain name, and there was no other better name, which I would like. If somebody comes with something better, it's no problem at all to change it.

Parsley

I like DuelBoard.

DB, formerly known as CW

I can see the trading cards, merchandising and syndicated cartoon series already...

Odin

Other suggested names include Cyber Battles (My own suggestion. The dot-com is taken, but it was same when cw came out), Chaos War Zone, Chaos Battles, Multiplayer Chaos and Multiplayer Battles.

Duel Board just sounds dull.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

TheMcCool

Actually I could get to like Duel Board. It's TIME TO DUEL!!! lol.

Or taking a cue from one of fav snes games... Cyber Zone: Endless Duel

Odin

Sounds too much like that yugi oh/duel monsters crap.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

flamingdragon

lets call it cy-ber-oh lol
Adun Toridas, Executor.

TheMcCool

Cyber Orgy

I am not a big fan of yugioh but I think the show is kind of cool in a cheesy way. Why all the hate? Is using the word Duel at all out of the question for you? lol..

Well I kind of like the Cyber theme. Cyber Lords or something.. I guess maybe Duel doesn't make sense since that would only apply to 1 on 1. I never actually liked 1 on 1 games in CW lol. I went for 6 player games as often as possible.

zzboots

Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 24, 2005, 03:29:02 AM
Cyber Orgy

I am not a big fan of yugioh but I think the show is kind of cool in a cheesy way. Why all the hate? Is using the word Duel at all out of the question for you? lol..

Well I kind of like the Cyber theme. Cyber Lords or something.. I guess maybe Duel doesn't make sense since that would only apply to 1 on 1. I never actually liked 1 on 1 games in CW lol. I went for 6 player games as often as possible.

Why play so many 6 player games if you never win?  ::) Lol, just kidding around, I don't know how you play.  :P  Why don't people like the name duel?  I think it suits the game well.  Nothing wrong with having many people in a duel. :)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

flamingdragon

im okay with the duel part. I just dont like the board
Adun Toridas, Executor.

TheMcCool

Because you gain the most points from them :P I think I've only gotten one 6 player game in here.. I never find people on. :/ But I won it! lol, I think that was the game where I met your impersonator and he doublecrossed Sheep or someone.