• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Rook feature suggestion

Started by thuntj, April 17, 2007, 08:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thuntj

I don't know if it is possible but I was thinking for those of us that are at work playing rook (he*he) it would be good to have an auto play button for our little interuptions or bathroom breaks.  Just a thought.
Thanks,
Thuntj
:)

matlu

This is actually a good idea - but how exactly should it work? Should it play a random card? I hope you don't expect it to win your game  :P

The_Crusade

Quote from: matlu on April 18, 2007, 07:40:14 AM
This is actually a good idea - but how exactly should it work? Should it play a random card? I hope you don't expect it to win your game  :P

No, otherwise everyone could just autoplay whilst they do something else :P

flamingdragon

I thought it was a rather bad idea myself when I read it, but if it were to be implemented, random card would be best.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

thuntj

Quote from: matlu on April 18, 2007, 07:40:14 AM
;)

:D  Well I thought about maybe a quick pause also that way someone couldn't pause the game indefinately you know have a time limit on it or a number of pauses per game.   Just a couple of ideas.  I think it would definately have to play a random card to be fair.  Thanks for the rook game I LOVE IT!

flamingdragon

Quote from: Andi on May 20, 2007, 03:03:57 AM
A suggestion I would like to see implemented is the option of 'player notes'. I don't know ne1 at the site and it would be great to simply click on a players name and make notes on players abilities or lack there of.

rofl  :D
Adun Toridas, Executor.