• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

the old cyberwars players

Started by icesabree, May 20, 2005, 05:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cDigital

Hello guys,  i was 17, or 16. (no, i didn't cheat)  I remember Sir Gut, i rememer the mummer, and it's a dam shame jagax is a bunch off jagoffs.  They discontinued our favorite game for runescape.  (Sellouts)  I am happy to see all the work Duel Board has done to bring it back.  Thank you!

I just want everyone to know that dirty skank Song Flower isnt here :P hehe jk

I miss some of those old player with the exeption of Song Flower.  That dumb hoe. 

Some of you might remember the tournaments and the dynamic database programing i did to hold tournaments.   I was a back seat helper,  Koala and Mbj77 were more active in the public eye..   

Its really cool seeing you guys again.. maybe ill check into the development side.. i love this game, i miss it..

Good news, People dont die from ranged attacks, bad news i may have encountered a bug, i have to see if i can recreate before i report.. Peace all you cyberwars old schoolers!

Rob Gambino

I was guest rand(999).  I really miss Hass and herbert17.  Btw cdigital, yahoo is the one to blame, not jagex.

matlu

Quotebad news i may have encountered a bug
you are sure not the first one  :D  That's why there is "bugs" section on the forum

BlitzJoker

Quote from: cDigital on June 17, 2005, 04:19:47 AM
I miss some of those old player with the exeption of Song Flower. That dumb hoe.

Although I don't know how much song liked me.......she really wasn't such a bad girl.

TheMcCool

I never got to know her. I'd like to hear any juicy stories and rumors anyone remembers.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Hawk

Quote from: TheMcCool on June 18, 2005, 03:40:37 AM
I never got to know her. I'd like to hear any juicy stories and rumors anyone remembers.

I second that.

exiledragon

Man in disguise.

Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

cDigital

Song Flower would befriend everyone as to socially engineer her way to a win.  She was a user and 'used' her friends for points.  Guys were happy to die for her, kill everyone before her before being killed by her.  Kinda like a female spider.  She encouraged the room to gang up on me.  *Never underestimate the powers of a girl over a teenage boy. 

;D I personally am responsible for her losing 300 points shortly there after.  *Never underestimate how CyberWars can leash it's wrath on CyberWhores. 

For literally months my goal was not to win, but to KAMIKAZE.  She would not play with me anymore, so I had to create alt accounts to play her.  This was my way of balancing out the universe.  I sacrificed close to 500 points, but what is points when your balancing out the universe.   :D

I saw her on games.com maybe 6 months later.  The girl I loved to hate was still as bitchy as ever.  For me, I was glad to see my old nemesis, but after some snide remarks I had to use a memory buffer over flow bug to nuke her ass.     

TheMcCool

LoL... I was friendly with her, but in cyber wars I always looked out for Number One first. That being me. I guess I missed out on some hot cyber. That sucks.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

BlitzJoker

She obviously hasnt said anything about you, in the new cyber battles(since she's not here).....so why are you sitting here flaming her?

cDigital

QuoteQuote from: TheMcCool on June 18, 2005, 03:40:37 AM

QuoteQuote from: Hawk on June 18, 2005, 07:58:25 AM
I second that.

By the way, I like your picture of her dying.  ;D
http://www.geocities.com/cyberwarsforever/screenshots/pictures.html

& thank you Sir Gut for including me in your interview.
http://www.geocities.com/cyberwarsforever/interviews/sirgut.html

QuoteZZ: could give a list of the top 10 players in your opinion?
Gut: me
Gut: hass
Gut: cdigital  ;D
Gut: jitaliano
Gut: koalaboy
Gut: shadowfire
Gut: mbj
Gut: icesabre
Gut: song flower  ::)
Gut: trackboy

SiR gUt

no prob digi and to be honest i think you were the best player i ever played
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

dragon75

oh, man, looking at those old pics makes me nostalgic. i was a 4 year vet of castle, and i am using the same name. i love this game. :)
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Nuhoh

You guys resurrected (one of my favorite moves in Cyberwars) one of my favorite games. Man I was mad when those yahoos Yahoo took it off of games domain. Man I loved that game. I was just a young kid when I first played... and now I'm an old kid.  ;D

I didn't think I'd ever beam down a predator again. :)

Thank you, guys.

by the way, I was Nuhoh, Upaa and some other name I can't remember. I seriously doubt any of you remember me, because I only got to intermediate.

OJMcduffie

Hey, I kinda like that screencap of me dying... it looks like I'm flicking off ZZ.