• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

the old cyberwars players

Started by icesabree, May 20, 2005, 05:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

Quote from: OJMcduffie on July 03, 2005, 09:21:11 AM
Hey, I kinda like that screencap of me dying... it looks like I'm flicking off ZZ.
I always assumed you were telling me that I was number one.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Fleur De Chanson

holy crap cdigital your such a loser.. its been how long? and your still mad at me for killing u? get over it! geez im not even sure i should be mad cuz your just so pathetic.. seriously your like obsessed with me!

yes i made lots of friends but not to socially engineer my way to win  :S ever think that just maybe im a friendly person? yes i played in teams sumtimes but whats wrong with that? not my fault u had no friends to team with cuz u were a total dickhead. i never backstabbed anyone if i said i was teamed i wouldnt att them until the entire other team was gone.. i dont see how that gives me any extra advantages over my team mates..i never used anyone for pts!

mummer dont worry u didnt miss out on any hot cybering..im not into that. oh btw i always thought u were cool.. actually i thought u were crazy cuz u were obsessed with whey... but crazy ppl are kinda interesting which is cool lol :P

lol blitz your right i never did like u much.. i dont remember why tho.. i think zz started it! anyways now i see your not so bad... alot more mature then sum ppl... ty for standin up for me :P oh and that is a very good question.. i never said anything.. until now so why is he flaming me? obviously hes obsessed with me... but could he really be that mad over sumthing that happened years and years ago in a game? maybe he likes me lol! sorry cdigital im not interested!

BlitzJoker

Quotemaybe he likes me lol! sorry cdigital im not interested!

Ohh a secret admirer! You two could have been DuelBoard's first couple, too bad she's just not interested.  ;)

JAS_Skywalker4

I started cyber wars when i was about 8 or 9 now i'm 15 :) i just found this site a couple of days ago Now i'm Happy!

zzboots

All of this friendly chatting made me start thinking last night.  I assure you that this is not a good thing.  (My brain currently hurts from too much activity.)  Anyways, I was thinking about why I used to play cyber wars.

Originally I know I used to play for the points.  It was fun to compete with my fellow players.  But after awhile that got old.  So instead I started playing the game making friendships and playing the best competition I could find.  Every once in awhile we were able to get six really good players in a game.  It didn't matter who won, but it was really fun to compete at such a high intensity level.

Song's mentioning of not liking Blitz really brought back a few memories.  I think we were rivals just for the sake of being rivals.  Having an enemy can sometimes make things fun.  But look at how things are now, Blitz and I get along great while most of my old cw friends are gone and deserted.

And I would like to say something about the sabre clan.  They used to be huge in cw.  Sadly, they have chosen not to come join us at duelboard.  King (star) sabre gave some lame excuse about how if the game is off a bit,  then he could be terrible.  Nice to see how some people can be so hostile against change.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

Quote from: Fleur De Chanson on July 09, 2005, 08:55:22 AM
holy crap cdigital your such a loser.. its been how long? and your still mad at me for killing u? get over it! geez im not even sure i should be mad cuz your just so pathetic.. seriously your like obsessed with me!

yes i made lots of friends but not to socially engineer my way to win  :S ever think that just maybe im a friendly person? yes i played in teams sumtimes but whats wrong with that? not my fault u had no friends to team with cuz u were a total dickhead. i never backstabbed anyone if i said i was teamed i wouldnt att them until the entire other team was gone.. i dont see how that gives me any extra advantages over my team mates..i never used anyone for pts!

mummer dont worry u didnt miss out on any hot cybering..im not into that. oh btw i always thought u were cool.. actually i thought u were crazy cuz u were obsessed with whey... but crazy ppl are kinda interesting which is cool lol :P

lol blitz your right i never did like u much.. i dont remember why tho.. i think zz started it! anyways now i see your not so bad... alot more mature then sum ppl... ty for standin up for me :P oh and that is a very good question.. i never said anything.. until now so why is he flaming me? obviously hes obsessed with me... but could he really be that mad over sumthing that happened years and years ago in a game? maybe he likes me lol! sorry cdigital im not interested!

Hahah, I don't remember the whey thing. Did I use it as a greeting? Well I did always like you... I didn't know you thought I was cool. LET'S MAKE SWEET LOVE!
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

OJMcduffie

Whaddup, y'all.  Hi Song, nice to see you again.  I seem to remember Song Flower(Nice French, by the way) being nice to people, and then, in my case at least, we simply couldn't bring ourselves to attack her.  Wasn't her fault.  She was just too... nice.  But she also knew how to play the game, and well. 

ZZ - I know what you mean with the rivals thing.  Sir Gut and I were rivals of a sort, except that he was the superior player.

Also, I hated all Sabres, and killed all when I saw any.

Fleur De Chanson

Quote from: TheMcCool on July 10, 2005, 04:57:19 AM
Hahah, I don't remember the whey thing. Did I use it as a greeting? Well I did always like you... I didn't know you thought I was cool. LET'S MAKE SWEET LOVE!
umm how about we dont  :P i said i wasnt into that!  :o anyways  i dont remember.. maybe.. i just remember u were sayin whey alot and i couldnt figure out wtf it meant lol.

Quote from: OJMcduffie on July 10, 2005, 07:32:36 AM
Whaddup, y'all. Hi Song, nice to see you again. I seem to remember Song Flower(Nice French, by the way) being nice to people, and then, in my case at least, we simply couldn't bring ourselves to attack her. Wasn't her fault. She was just too... nice. But she also knew how to play the game, and well.
ya exactly! not my fault i was nice.. i guess cdigital figures i shoulda been mean to ppl so they'd want to att me  ???  i think most ppl would kill ppl they dont like or dont know first and kill ppl they do like last.. and ya i'd get ppl to team on him cuz he'd kill me by ranged att and freeze the game,ruining it for everyone! which i thought was pretty cheap.. always hated ppl that purposely froze game.. thats cheating as far as im concerned.. >:(

oh ya.. and hi oj :P nice to see u too :)

cDigital

QuoteHahah, I don't remember the whey thing. Did I use it as a greeting? Well I did always like you... I didn't know you thought I was cool. LET'S MAKE SWEET LOVE!

Hello SongFlower, I don't hold a grudge for you.  In fact I am happy to see you again.  Hope to see you in the battle room.  Speaking of rooms, I think you and McCool should get your own room.  Cyber him in private chat pls  ;)

Do you remember when I freeze your computer on www.games.com or killed you repeatedly after being teamed by you?  *Ahh the good memories. 

SongFlower, I feel one could cut the sexual tention with a knife, but I would rather kill you some more and let some of the other players experience your cyber sex.   :D

Welcome back you social engineering woman.  Your charms will not work on me, consider yourself a relished target of opportunity.

zzboots

Quote from: cDigital on July 11, 2005, 12:03:32 PM

Hello SongFlower, I don't hold a grudge for you. In fact I am happy to see you again. Hope to see you in the battle room. Speaking of rooms, I think you and McCool should get your own room. Cyber him in private chat pls ;)

Do you remember when I freeze your computer on www.games.com or killed you repeatedly after being teamed by you? *Ahh the good memories.

SongFlower, I feel one could cut the sexual tention with a knife, but I would rather kill you some more and let some of the other players experience your cyber sex. :D

Welcome back you social engineering woman. Your charms will not work on me, consider yourself a relished target of opportunity.
Grow up?  ??? :-\
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

Yeesh cdigey... Angst anyone? I hope everyone else knows I was joking.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Fleur De Chanson

Quote from: cDigital on July 11, 2005, 12:03:32 PM

Hello SongFlower, I don't hold a grudge for you.  In fact I am happy to see you again.  Hope to see you in the battle room.  Speaking of rooms, I think you and McCool should get your own room.  Cyber him in private chat pls  ;)

Do you remember when I freeze your computer on www.games.com or killed you repeatedly after being teamed by you?  *Ahh the good memories. 

SongFlower, I feel one could cut the sexual tention with a knife, but I would rather kill you some more and let some of the other players experience your cyber sex.   :D

Welcome back you social engineering woman.  Your charms will not work on me, consider yourself a relished target of opportunity.

lol obviously u do hold a grudge or u wouldnt of started bitching about me just outta the blue when im not even around.. and i dont cyber ppl online.. just cuz your into that sorta thing doesnt mean everyone else is.. not everyone is a loser that cant get a date like u.

obviously i remember u freezing games to kill me or i wouldnt of brought it up.. god your stupid. pretty pathetic that u needed to kill me with ranged att and ruin the game for everyone else... shows u obviously didnt think u could kill me fairly without freezing the game!

u really have trust issues or sumthing (obviously u have plenty of issues)  if u think that everyone that is friendly must have sum ulterior motives. and dont worry i know my charms wont work on u cuz i dont plan on wasting them on assholes like u... i'll treat u like the shit u are just like i always have :)

Quote from: TheMcCool on July 12, 2005, 12:26:35 AM
Yeesh cdigey... Angst anyone? I hope everyone else knows I was joking.

i knew u were joking :P or at least i hoped u were... cuz if u werent that wouldnt be very cool  :o oh and whats angst mean? :P

Mistress

Ahaha, No one probably remembers Me. Considering I played on about 10 different names. Say Pipsy, aFreakgirl, CastlesQueen, and embarassingly SexyVampress. Anyway, I do recognize some of your names :D Alas, I keep playing Cyber Wars on here and the bloody thing keeps freezing....I wish it wouldn't :( B/c I was so going to beat McCool :)

matlu

Quoteand the bloody thing keeps freezing
can you be more specific? How often it happens? Are you sure your interent connection is ok?

Mistress

Ahh, it's just like, it freezes. I'm playing one instant and its frozen the next. It seems to happen after playing a while. Could possibly be my connection b/c I have dial up :) But, I don't disconnect and it really screws with my computer. Afterwards, I can't open any new windows or log on to any new sites. It happened to Wildtigre as well. Also, I occasionally get an error message, something popping up about Vstat (I think)...I'll read it more carefully next time. :\