• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ZZ's False Accusation

Started by kxb, June 01, 2005, 11:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxb

Several days ago, zz has posted a thread regarding a certain player 'cheating', 'being rude' , perhaps 'swearing' , etc...  However, he was polite enough to censor the name of said player. Thanks zz, so kind.  It is quite obvious that by censoring out a 3 letter name, '***' , that that 3 letter name- is none other than myself, kxb. Not many other players out there with a 3 letter name buddy, but we appreciate the name censoring effort.

I also noticed matlu deleted this post flaming this 'kxb' character ... I would like to ask you, matlu, not to delete this post, as it is not a retaliation post, but rather a post to clear up the situation in my own defense- as i believe i am entitled to.

On Monday, May 30th, 2005, I was delightfully passing the time by enjoying a game or two of Cyber Battles, as i often do throughout the day.  I proceeded to start a game in which a player named 'zz', as many of you may know, joined the game.  6 player game. Myself, zz, and another player, were left in the final 3.  After zz attempted to kill my commander several rounds in a row, i finally overtook most of his army, and in the process, *accidentally* shot a Mutant Mount belonging to the 3rd member of the game, also a member of the "Top" in a " Top vs. Bottom" Game.  Needless to say, this 3rd player was 'on my team,' however, i accidentally shot one of his creatures in the process of getting myself out of a sticky situation.  Our buddy zz proceeds to call me a cheater, insinuating that by shooting that mutant mount, i was backstabbing my partner, for my own personal gain- in order to gain the points in the game, and thus, cheating. 

Now the question becomes: If i was to cheat, why on God's green earth, would i chose this method to cheat, as it would probably gain me and upwards of 2 points per day. Woo hoo. In my own defense for such an accusation, I began getting a bit angered at this 'zz' character, and thus asked for his age.  He replied with 18, and i proceeded to let him know that i have a 14 year old baby sister who acts more mature then him.  True statement.  To pick on a player such as myself, simply because of my rank, or the fact that i overtook his army and commander, is simply juvenile, and frankly, is uncalled for.  The only way to be more immature then in this given situation, would be to post about what happened in the forums, and only pick the pieces of the story which makes the secret player named '***' look bad.  Crafty. 

I am one of the more well known players on the game, as i am literally in the Cyber Battles lobby a cumulative 5-6 hours per day, throughout the day.  I have played nearly all of the regular players at least once, and they all know me to be a fair player who earned my points, just the same as kaoss, SiR_gUt, and icesabree.  Cancel your suspicions, because time and skill truly does convert into points in this game, and just because we're higher ranked than some players, *coughs* zz, doesn't exactly mean that we dont play fair and for the fun of the game.  I enjoy playing Cyber Battles, always have ever since CGD, and multitudes of players in the game will all vouch that i play fairly, do not backstab my teammates, earn my points, and have a great attitude towards the fun of the game. 

Essentially, to all the players of Cyber Battles- i strongly urge you not to shoot any player in the game's creatures without asking their permission, and you will most likely not get accused of cheating by way of backstabbing partners for points.  Similiarly, if such a player would make such an accusation, heed my warning: Do not speak the truth about their maturity level, as they very well may post comments on the forums portraying you as 'swearing' or 'rude'. 

Finally, to ZZ, keep fighting the good fight.  Onward to the prize before you.  Keep on carrying the torch with pride, and never look back.  Your moderating skills on the game are undeniably priceless, and thus an asset to Duel Board itself.  Keep a close eye on those cheaters out there, and please, do not hesitate to post false accusations about players you are jealous of on the Duel Board Forums.  Thanks pal, and have a lovely day.

That is all.

Kxb

exiledragon

Is backstabbing considered cheating?
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

zzboots

Lets see.  I deleted my other post, not matlu.  I never once mentioned the name Kxb in my post or accused anyone of anything.  I removed the post because it was being flamed uneccasarily.

I'm through wasting my time arguing with a bunch of morons.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

kxb

Yes, exile. That is correct. Backstabbing your partner in the game, by definition of the great zzboots, is indeed cheating, and it will not be tolerated.

exiledragon

Seems ms edicit has turned into an ugly abomination
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

kxb

To zzboots- my greatest apologies for mistakingly assuming matlu deleted the post rather than yourself, again, my deepest regrets.  In response to you writing the name kxb: You are also correct. You never did type those letters k-x-b, however you did censor out a 3 letter username, and there is only one player in the game with a 3 letter name- kxb.  You may as well have just written the name kxb, because the censoring job didn't really hide much at all.

HellsRage666

For one, i can vouch for kxb and say he is extremely fair. I think of all people, me and andre have played him the most, and never once has he been rude, or has he cheated. I admit, he swear a bit, but i do too, and even the best of us do. And zz, if it wasnt him, then who were you referring to?

matlu

I think there is very simple cure for all this problems: remove chatbox from the game, and close the forum, so you ALL just STOP, and don't force me to do it. You all probably have nothing to do but flaming each other, but I have full time job and many other interests except working on this game and I really have no time to play a policeman here so just STOP it.