• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Please lets stop

Started by SiR gUt, June 14, 2005, 11:32:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

Alright well I dont want to sound like a dick or anything, but everyone including myself we all need to just stop complaining about stuff that we have brought up in the past, and now. Matlu is going to give up on this game, I bet in the next few weeks or so from all our complaing. So lets just give him a month to take a breather from answering all our complaints, and to do everything hes got to do, and let him catch up. Im not saying there is a lot of complaining and arguing, but I have a weird feeling matlu is getting a little frustrated, which might lead him to just shuting the game down forever or awhile. I very much and I know all of you dont want this game to go away, so lets all just lay back and chill for awhile.

P.S. Please everyone dont take me the wrong way on this. I am not at all trying to be an a-hole.

- gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

exiledragon

Seriously , forums are for discusion opinions and that causes complaining and arguing. If this is not wanted he should close the forums.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

TheMcCool

Well, I've mainly just been using them to report problems with the game. I guess an email address would suffice for that.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

BlitzJoker

The forums are for technical evolution.....but you see this can only work when people think intelligently  :-\ and give relevent, usefull responses...which is getting more and more scarce here.

SiR gUt

Well I see in every post when someone complains, argues, and reports problems, there is always some kind of fighting, and always reapting the same question later on and such. Like mcool said about the email. Lets just send the problems to his email, also stop all the arguing and complaints on the forums. 1 more thing I am always seeing is that people keep creating new posts about the same post we have already discussed a long while back, and it creates fighting sometimes aswell.

- gUT
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA