• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Crypt

Started by Konig_Wolf, July 15, 2005, 09:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konig_Wolf

Discuss everything Crypt

for those who remember any details about Crypt please post them here
   (i.e. Rules, gameplay and description of game functions)

this is for Crypt only, do not discuss Battlethingz here please  :D

Fleur De Chanson

i remember crypt!  ;D 
what do u need to know? everything? everything could take awhile  :P

Konig_Wolf

as many details as possible, such as the monsters in the game, the items and for instance - i remember you could get stuck by cave ins or spider webs -

man01

I remember the mummies in side the sarcophagus ah... run cause they don't talk they not friendly..!! run the wrong way and building collapses no way back damn I TRAPPED in web where is my sword Oh shit I couldn't carry it cause it didn't fit inside my hand bag and the troll never talks when u need him

Fleur De Chanson

ok lets see what i remember.. um i think u could have up to 4 players... u take turns pickin directions to go in, and ya u could get stuck by avalanches.. basically once all the tiles have been used up and the games over u have to be able to get back to the very first square... so if theres an avalanch u gotta find a way to connect to the rest of the maze. if u dont doesnt matter how many pts u got u lose..

sum rooms would have creatures each one would have a certain percentage of friendlyness and unfriendlyness... so u could talk to them if they mite be friendly or retreat if they are unlikely to be friendly. u want to make friends to carry your items.. i think there was like 6 spaces or so per creature. been a long time tho so i could be wrong :P

mummies and ghosts were always unfriendly so u'd want to retreat for those. mummies str was like dam i forget.. 7? ya! it was 7 i think and ghost was 5 i think.

i dont remember the percentages for the rest... dwarfs were really easy to get but could only carry like 20 kg or sumthing. str for those was 1

adventurers are fairly easy to get too and could hold 40 kg i think . also u start with one of those. str was 3

elves were sorta so so... i think maybe like 40%. they could hold 60 kg i remember that :P. their str was 3 + 1.

goblins werent very friendly and i dont think they could hold anything that weighed anything.. so 0 kg.. and their str was 2.

sorceress wasnt too easy or hard to get idont remember.. they couldnt hold any weight either.. and i think they mite of been 2 + 1 but im not really sure on that one..actually that sounds right :P

wizards were awesome to get but low friendlyness i think.. i remember talkin to them like 10 times and they'd be neutral over and over then finally they'd either be friendly or not.. but i'd do it cuz they worth getting cuz there str is like 2 + 4 i believe. and they couldnt hold any weight.

trolls were fairly low friendlyness.. like 15% i think but they were awesome too... they could hold 80 kg.. thats the most any could hold. and their str was pretty high.. i think it was like 5.

i think thats all the creatures... the way the str would work is when u fight sumthing it adds your 2 best creatures str then all the + ones... so say u had a troll an elf and a wizard.. your str would be 5 + 3 for elf and troll then u add the pluses from elf and wiz so add 1 + 4 to that.. so that = 13 then u add on any str bonuses from items..

Fleur De Chanson

ok figured i better post that and make a new post cuz it was gettin long lol.. now i try remember items...im really not sure on what things were worth or weight but i'll try guess :P

silver - i think it was worth 5.. and weighed 10 maybe..

gold - was double silver so worth 10 and weighed 20..unless i was wrong about silver :P

gems - weighed 40? worth 15 maybe or 20? i dunno but worth and weighs more then gold. maybe it went 10 20 30 for what those 3 are worth..

chest - now i remember for sure that those weighed 60 kg cuz i remember only elves and trolls could carry them. and i remember that what they were worth was a mystery.

sword - slashes webs and adds str.. plus 2 maybe? i dont remember what they were worth maybe 40. weighs nothing

staff - adds str also maybe 2 as well... and its also weightless and mite of been worth the same... not sure

helmet - now i know that one added 1 to str! and it wasnt worth too much... like 10 or sumthing.. i think worth same as silver. and its weightless

bow - it added str as well.. im just sayin 2 for all those but i dont really remember. its weightless also probly worth the same as sword and staff but not sure...

cross - weightless worth like 5 or 10 or sumthing. kills ghosts and oh dam i forgot skeletons!!!

skeletons - ya they were 4 str i think and were always unfriendly. oh i also forgot to mention u start with a dwarf.

i think thats all the items.. and i dont think i've missed out on any creatures now lol...anyways ya the silver gold and gems u gotta put on creatures that can carry weight like elves addys dwarfs and trolls. but the weightless stuff can be carried by anything even sorceress and wizard who cant carry any weight. also i have no clue what kinda pts u get for each creature u have.. i know u get pts for having more friends tho.

Fleur De Chanson

hellooo??  anybody out there??  ??? u asked for details and i gave quite a few! no response to my very long posts. anyone even read it?

Bakster

BlitzJoker

Quote from: Fleur De Chanson on July 29, 2005, 01:57:33 AM
hellooo?? anybody out there?? ??? u asked for details and i gave quite a few! no response to my very long posts. anyone even read it?

I don't know enough about crypt to even comment......zz could help though.

Bakster

Half of the Top 20 have disappeared...zz included.