• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Bomberman Online

Started by TheMcCool, August 03, 2005, 04:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

You guys seem savvy about crappy online browser based games (no offense ;)). Is there a less buggy place to play bomberman online against multiple opponents, than cyberjoueur.com? And still free? Cyberjoueur bomberman is fun as hell, and I wasted tons of time on it in computer lab back in high school, when I had nothing else to do and was stuck in there the rest of that period. (I always finished my work fast.) But it's buggy as hell and always bugs out after a bit. You'll know what I mean if you encounter the problem.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

matlu

Some time ago I saw somewhere some open-source bomberman, it seemed to have big and active community. It also looked very nice and had many features. Should not be hard to find it if you google for terms like open-source and bomberman. They used different name for the game but I'm not sure what it was. And it was not browser based, you had to download the client.

<edit> I there was demand I could run their server on my computer. (not sure how fast it woul be for people outside europe though)

Bakster

I've always wanted to find an online Bomberman! Google doesn't help :'(

TheMcCool

It would be awesome if you could run it. As long as it didn't bog down your server. I'll try and find it some time.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

eddie

hafer showed me this a while back, its kinda confusing, with the partys and everything. on a more personal note, yesterday, i bought a seven dollar pen because i always lose pens and i was sick of not caring