• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ok im back

Started by ultswordsman, August 08, 2005, 05:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

ok i know this doesnt belong here and u can delete it but i wanna know to all u old friends battlemech2 and ultswordsman is back (names i used to play on) but im gonna get a new name just so u know its   battlemech60 and matlu nice job with the site

The_Gu3st

Welcome back buddy! Took you long enough  :P! Oh btw, to all those who care for it... recently we have been getting quite a large late night group (between the hours of 12-5) who play this. It is usually around 6-10 people and I guess you can consider this an "invite" to come join us. We have tons of fun just playing around, alot of times we hardly play seriously and do non-rated games. I'm sure anyone who tries it would love it. Also, you get great practice from the non-rated games (you can vs. ppl like ABC and CDigital) Seriously, come and try it.

ultswordsman

do u mean midnight to 5am or noon to 5 pm?

Adam

since when is noon late night?

The_Gu3st

Noon duh! Noon is so0o0o late.  ;) Nah, its From MIDNIGHT to FIVE in the morning.

The_Gu3st

If anyone plans on joining us in the late night sessions lemme know either on here or in game.

ultswordsman

i might be able but i doubt it

TheMcCool

Messing around in non-rated games is fun indeed. I may join you guys some time, but only if I mess up my sleep schedule again.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

The_Gu3st

Yeah it'd be nice to see more people. I think the peak so far was 12, at like 2 a.m, but yesterday we only got around 6 or 8.

BladeSabre

Which timezone are you talking about with the 12-5?

The_Gu3st

Eastern time (florida)

BladeSabre

I think that's 5-10am in the UK. For the early risers, rather than those who like late nights, lol.

The_Gu3st

Lol, well now atleast you dont have to sit bored if you wake up early.

BladeSabre

Unfortunately I do, because my mother sleeps downstairs in the computer room, and keeps guard over them during the night ;P

The_Gu3st

just be very very quiet  ;D... either that or get ur mom drunk the before she sleeps  8)