• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

slimes

Started by T3h luggage, March 25, 2005, 12:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T3h luggage

I'm confused...
In the origional, couldn't only a slime or distance attack kill a slime?  I may be wrong, considering how long it has been since I played the origional...

matlu

You are right, it's just not yet finished, it will work soon.

bbob_baller

:'( i don't like only slimes killing slimes!!!!!!!!!!!! when  i was playing against my friend and i couldn't destroy slime cuz only slime versus slimes so.......... its kinda hard to win when u r trapped in by ur own fire and  their slime is attacking u how can u win????????

Parsley

By not getting trapped by fire next to an enemy slime?

matlu

Quote from: bbob_baller on April 05, 2005, 03:29:32 PM
:'( i don't like only slimes killing slimes!!!!!!!!!!!! when  i was playing against my friend and i couldn't destroy slime cuz only slime versus slimes so.......... its kinda hard to win when u r trapped in by ur own fire and  their slime is attacking u how can u win????????

1. you are not expected to always win
2. there are only 4 different slimes, and they have only low or average strength.
3. this design seems to be proven, cyber wars was running several years and nobody seemed to mind too much about slimes.

BTW I'm not sure, maybe I'm mistaken, but somebody possibly told me some time ago, that each player should be able to have only one slime on the board at same time? Or to not get more than one slime in the hand?? Is it true?

Ashoc

Quote from: bbob_baller on April 05, 2005, 03:29:32 PM
lol, be creative, there are many ways to kill or avoid the slimes

Quote from: matlu on April 05, 2005, 04:14:03 PM
BTW I'm not sure, maybe I'm mistaken, but somebody possibly told me some time ago, that each player should be able to have only one slime on the board at same time? Or to not get more than one slime in the hand?? Is it true?

Hmmm...i don't think we should do that.  it's not like the slimes were ever some unstoppable fighting force, i think we should leave it as it is, random items, and no restriction on beaming the slimes.

ZAPTONE_Z

Quote from: matlu on April 05, 2005, 04:14:03 PM

there was no limit on the amount of monsters you could have on the board

as long as it was in your hand

Odin

I only found slimes annoying at first (still find the Flying Slime annoying, but that's only because it has 5 strength, Flying and can't be destroyed often by Laser Robot's range), but they are easy enough. Floating Eyes aren't too difficult either, despite having 50% (6 instead of 4) more distance to travel than a Flying Slime.

There was no limit to how many creatures you could have on the board. Unless of course your commander was boxed in on all sides, but then you could still use upgrades, disintegrator, disrupter and mind control...
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

SiR gUt

really cudnt use disintegrator, disrupter or mind control if you were boxed in. no site range...
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

acctually m/c something kill other things, disenigrate a mech disrupt a queen and mutate a preddy ;D