• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

i just lost connection can i have my two points back

Started by sabre_king05, August 09, 2005, 05:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sabre_king05

hey matlu i remember u saying u can get ur points back when u lose connection i just played guest_476 and MrUnlucky and lost connection will i able to get my points back.

The_Gu3st

Sabre, a word of advice... don't play for points alone, play for the fun of the game. Of course points are a bonus but seriously... two points? I've lost connection plenty of times and in that case matlu owes me a little over 100 pts by now. But... i don't want them... to me it's the same as losing and it is only two points, play them back it's not that hard. (besides, think of matlu... you really think he wants to go and give everyone that loses connection 2 points back? And also, that would be an easy way to cheat) suppose for example your about to die... it would be quite easy to pull ur connection cable and keep ur points.

sabre_king05

ive lost my connections tons of times but all before im about to win so thats why i asked and only cos matlu told me yesterday

i wouldnt lose the excuse in a way to cheat

matlu

I will return 2 points to you and to ultraswordsman, but it is first and last time. Please don't ask for it anymore.

Quotei remember u saying u can get ur points back when u lose connection
I meant that I can do it, when I witness it. It already happened several times that I saw like somebody clearly lost connection, and I returned him points. But I really cannot do it unless I witness it