• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

The greatest battle ever....

Started by Dodger, August 10, 2005, 01:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

The_guest, Cdigital and Anima will know what im talking about....great game guys...

This is the first screen cap I took, just after Song_flower died....

The_Gu3st

Lol... interesting convo down there... try and figure that 1 out guys  ;)

Dodger

lol maybe i should have cropped the convo out  :P

anima

Lmao. I have no idea what that convo was about ::)

This pic is of dodger surviving two attacks from my mech....LUCKY RATMAN

Dodger

How many attacks did i survive? Like three? Then my mech killed yours!!!

Dodger

Lol luck? I don't know what you mean....that was skill  8)

And it wern't as lucky as the_guest's commander killing my mech!!!

That pic is really bad quality....save them as PNG's in future :P

Dodger

This is a screen of me hunting down the_guest with my force armoured commander because he killed my mech....making the game a stinking draw!!!
Oh and killing anima cuz he was in the way :P

The_Gu3st

I want everyone to take this time to look at the dead mech in the bottom right corner... Thats right, my commander of str 5 took that thing out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Dodger

you mean bottom left...That sucked, you stopped me from winning...

The_Gu3st

bottom left, bottom right... they both mean the same thing  ::), and it sucks you did get a screenie of that!

Dodger

Ah well...It means that now i can deny it ever happened :P

The_Gu3st

riiight, since you posted about how i killed it to make it a draw  :P

cDigital

Quoteyou mean bottom left...That sucked, you stopped me from winning...

I disagree, if the guest took out your mech bare handed in one blow then  I say your force armor is to be laughed at.  Though you survived a mech 3 x, the mech is not as strong as the guests comander in this instance.  Anima protected you from his mighty fist by jumping in the middle.    ;)

The_Gu3st

Yeah, except my almighty fist was cowering away to the other side of the field  :-[... BUT... all that matters is the irony of me taking that mech out. I said something along the lines of "Dodger, you did good, just not good enough... I'm afraid this is the end of you and your mech, dodger... goodbye." And when i said that, the mech was still next to me and I was just completely BSing knowing we were all dead... and then I ironically killed the thing. That was great.

cDigital

For the readers, just some of the creatures I went through: A real spider, pred, mech.  I have to thank Dodger for mutating me a pred.   ;D  I think i said "I wasn't so sure the attack 8 was going to get through your force armor, but level 9 should do it. Thanks!"

In the end my mech lies dead by their dead mechs and all we had left was our comanders with force armor hitting each other back and forth.  Yes, v good game!